Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
anyone got a pure justice save file?
at which point? i only have saves right before starting of the last mission sequence and beyond though with little corruption +3 which i think i was foced to make decision for:
1. hitting the perverted landlord (thinking Manila is going for the private area was irresistible ...)
2. deciding to fight in the underground arena.
3. having to watch a couple's indecency in public to arrest them (if one decides to interrupt them they are able to run off, the latter seemed a better choice to make after reconsidering)

Last edited:

Tanaereva

Mar 31, 2018
Release date: The release date is TBD* (To be determined)

Scheduled:

• Corruption/Nam/Bad Ending - Renderings (100%)
    • Animations (1/1) - Blowjob with Simon
    • Dialogues (100%)
    • Programming (100%)
    • Testing (100%)
  • Justice/Nam/Bad Ending - Renderings (100%)
    • Animations (1/1) - Handjob with Simon
    • Dialogues (100%)
    • Programming (100%)
    • Testing (100%)
  • Corruption Bad Ending - Renderings (100%)
    • Dialogues (100%)
    • Programming (100%)
    • Testing (100%)
  • Fight/Sex X-666 Path - Renderings (50%)
    • Battles (3/???)
    • Animations (???)
    • Dialogues (0%)
    • Programming (0%)

LordDobby78

Nov 16, 2021
at which point? i only have saves right before starting of the last mission sequence and beyond though with little corruption +3 which i think i was foced to make decision for:
1. hitting the perverted landlord (thinking Manila is going for the private area was irresistible ...)
2. deciding to fight in the underground arena.
3. having to watch a couple's indecency in public to arrest them (if one decides to interrupt them they are able to run off, the latter seemed a better choice to make after reconsidering)
I mean pure justice run from beginning to end

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Guess ge is FOS because ge stated 2 yrs ago that he was gonna make a sequel and yet its going on four years now
So you want him to make a sequel before the game he is working on is even finished?? :rolleyes: Usually you would finish and THEN make a sequel... Maybe I'm wrong though...

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes