Shadowyo

Dec 20, 2018
Version 0.12 EXTRA

In this little update, there is a scene with two fights. The arena will be playable every day. You can complete "The Ring" quest and activate "Challenge I" quest.

This extra update is now available for $20, $10, and $5 patrons. The $1 patrons will receive 0.12 + EXTRA when I release version 0.13 (February).

I wish you a Merry Christmas!

Thank you so much :)

Abaddon

With battle animation:

Without battle animation:
Can you give me the save file for android v0.12 plz

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
If ever a game needed a freaking walkthrough. The story is not bad, the models and animations are amazing, as good as Anna's Exciting Affection or Lily of The Valley, the dialogue isn't great as its repetitive, pointless and not at all erotic which is compensated by the two previous points, but the game is just confusing as hell. It needs a quest system or a walkthrough desperately and eventually a CG room. If they got a decent writer for the hentai scenes they might've had a really decent game on their hands.
Ana and lily are as well interesting games out there. But the updates on lily is very slow. Although the story is too god same like Ana.

Reactions: Valronn

ronn264

Nov 15, 2018
I'm stuck at the part where she goes to partk with micheal...i cant enter the eastern part
At the beginning of the game (looking for Pusher)? Once you are at the map near Manila's home - go to south-eastern corner - you will enter park area. Then ask npc for clues. Old grandpa will tell you that criminal is in men's toilet.

ronn264

Nov 15, 2018
how do you get the casual (sensual clothing)?
Second saturday. Allison (hot blonde police woman) will send text message to Manilla to meet in boutique. You need to own smartphone. Just play the game & do quests & everything will be ok.

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
If we read carefully each convesation, everytime we chose corrupt option, Manila always looks passive, and The Men always dominating her. Example at dojo's bathroom, when she bring burger for Mason, blackmail by Lt.Storm, etc.

What i want is like Anna & Lily. Every single part make them talk like whore.
Look, everytime they shoot sperm at her face, she always looks like shock. Like it never happen before. Strange i think.
It feels like everytime she wake up, she think she still pure or virgin.

Okay, that's my opinion about this game, after i played many route, good and bad way.

Dastibal

Mar 21, 2018
you can enter the fight ring in the android version because I tried to get the invitation and I'm still stuck

ronn264

Nov 15, 2018
Because she still could be a virgin in someone's playthrough. I have 3 save sets to get all the scenes. And in one of them Manila is still pure virgin with 0 bj, 0 anal sex, 0 vaginal sex (and if I have to be honest the route with virgin Manila focused on her job gives more additional details to main story). This game has a lot more choice & consequence than Anna or Lily. Especially Anna is very linear game, her romances have no meaning for the rest of the story, nothing changes. Not to mention the more slutty Anna is, the less care about her character. We have to remember that Manila is police officer that interacts mostly with thugs or other criminals - she will not openly offer sex to people that could kill her. Besides, I can see another stages of corruption with development of her story with Storm or Mason.

Reactions: Rebyc and Looper9

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
If we read carefully each convesation, everytime we chose corrupt option, Manila always looks passive, and The Men always dominating her. Example at dojo's bathroom, when she bring burger for Mason, blackmail by Lt.Storm, etc.

What i want is like Anna & Lily. Every single part make them talk like whore.
Look, everytime they shoot sperm at her face, she always looks like shock. Like it never happen before. Strange i think.

Okay, that's my opinion about this game, after i played many route, good and bad way.
Very logical thought I like this post

Reactions: misterday
May 2, 2018

Thank you for your support :)
You can see the result of the polls in the FEATURED TAGS (Polls)section.
The 0.13 version will be released in February.
The first post on the next update will be released on January 6th.
Best wishes for the realization of all your desires. Happy New Year!
Abaddon :)

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes