Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
HAHAHAHAHA youll see monday and tuesday lol BJ Burke and Mason ;)
Omg lol im getting fucked left and right lol :heartcoveredeyes:

anybody know how do i load the damn gun????? i bought 50 bullets but have no idea how to load them...
i bought hamburger but how do you load it into the fridge and eat???
Equipment weapon first fist second gun, but the event in the garage the gun don´t work. Anyway you can win this fight take a health-kit in front buyed before.
Use your stun-gun once.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
Manila has to have a relationship with Michael to have the Marcus scene.
On Saturday morning (2 weeks) you have an event with Alice. Alice will ask you if you want to go back to the club.
The only way to not have the event is to have a fight with Ben and his friend in the club
they arrest alison's brother and then you will have to go and take him to prison and you will be attacked
sry mi inglish
And what will happened, if you choose: "Think About it."

Teutoburger

Apr 6, 2018
hmm i was doing dirty house quest and i choose to fight. got type error. cannot read property '1' of undefined. no it happens when i go into any fight

Archangells

Jun 6, 2018
  • Guys give someone the saves, the last version was accidentally deleted along with saves you to undergo tedious and long.

elvolvo

Jul 3, 2018
[QUOTE = "Oxacide, post: 1280189, miembro: 912783"] No puedo encontrar a John Doe, por favor, ayúdame [/ QUOTE]
Go to the park disguised as a policeman talking to the old man.
I'll tell you that you can find him at midnight, but that day you do not have to go but the other.
Then go to the police car and continue the game.
Hope this can help you

edited
I forgot to translate it sorry

Last edited:

Anon69

May 28, 2017
[QUOTE = "Oxacide, post: 1280189, miembro: 912783"] No puedo encontrar a John Doe, por favor, ayúdame [/ QUOTE]
Ve al parque disfrazado de policía hablando con el viejo.
Te dirá que puede encontrarlo a medianoche, pero ese día no tienes que ir sino el otro.

Luego ve al coche de la policía y continúa el juego.
Espero que esto le pueda ayudar
please include an english translation when posting in another language. It is a part of the forum rules.

Last edited:
Reactions: elvolvo

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
Honest to god, I hate RPGM games very much but decided to try Manila Shaw as I like the police chick concept. Man, I really love it even though its RPGM. For a 0.11 version, felt like there was a lot of scenes. What seems a bit misleading (or its me reading it wrongly) is the supposed various different paths such as
J Blue arrest / death, Michael relationship / reject. I went with bribe and relationship. Finished it and tried the other path but there was hardly much difference -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Am i missing anything else?

But again I should not expect much from 0.11 game which already have a lot of scenes to date.

Finally, is it just me that finds it super weird that

All in all, loving this game !

Last edited:
Reactions: elvolvo and Gaboris

rkovirus

Jun 7, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession [v0.11] w/o Battle Animation [Abaddon]- Original Size: 1.96GB

Download Win (288MB): - - -

I got type errors with this,,,, unable to play

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes