Abracadaniel

Apr 21, 2018
Sometimes when I see an update for this game I think its [Abandoned] lol because of the Dev's name [Abbadon] and im like "Noooo, it was a good game...".

Reactions: Looper9

Dolokhov

Nov 12, 2017
Can someone share a save file wi h club THREAT quest instead of talk? saves from previous pages leading to club talk quest.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018

so you cant interact with the car, a bug ? could I use rpgsave editor to edit some value to work around it ?

tnmleto2

Dec 29, 2017

so you cant interact with the car, a bug ? could I use rpgsave editor to edit some value to work around it ?
if you need to go to the park => go to the crossroad on your left, go down to the next crossroad, go right, at the end of the orad there are arrows on sidewalk to get to the park

Tanaereva

Mar 31, 2018
Can someone share a save file wi h club THREAT quest instead of talk? saves from previous pages leading to club talk quest.
I did it (post 1227) (starts on friday night and you can choose between threat or talk)

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
if you need to go to the park => go to the crossroad on your left, go down to the next crossroad, go right, at the end of the orad there are arrows on sidewalk to get to the park
that worked thx, tried every other part of the map lol, ofc it was the ones i had forgot

Tanaereva

Mar 31, 2018
Explain how then, because everyone says its only club talk on that save.
It´s pretty straight if you read the quest journal.
On Saturday morning, visit Michael at Western park to trigger both "talk" and "threat"
On Saturday night, put "casual jeans" and take the car to trigger "threat" path.

That´s all. Not so hard, right?

Tanaereva

Mar 31, 2018
Nah, I think you are fooling yourself.

I already told you my save is posted at 1227 (Love with Michael). Not 1252 (Love rejected) ;)

kays

Jan 4, 2018
Downlaoded new Version put my Saves in now it says " thanks for playing manila shaow version 0,9" and than it ends (while in the 0.10 version) really dont wanna replay all of it again what can i do? saved at the end of 0,9

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Downlaoded new Version put my Saves in now it says " thanks for playing manila shaow version 0,9" and than it ends (while in the 0.10 version) really dont wanna replay all of it again what can i do? saved at the end of 0,9
You need save from at least friday night for game to work properly.

kays

Jan 4, 2018
mine is from friday night 23:00 ;/ yet it doenst work...
anyone got a save wich works full corruption route?

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes