Fredone

Jul 28, 2018
Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession [v0.09] [Abaddon]

(Without battle intro animation)

CHANGE LOG:
Hi, guys :)

I've completed Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession v0.09.

Warning: Keep your old saves "Friday". In the next updates I'll still work on Manila's weekend (Saturday).

In this update you'll play "Saturday".

This update has the following quests:

- New Outfit (Messages, Manila must have a smartphone!): This scene will unlock the outfit you chose in the poll.

There are two additional scenes in this scene:

1)If you have completed the side quest (Black Night I, Drunk Manila or Watching Allison's Blowjob), you will unlock a scene with Allison. She will give you the opportunity to activate the "Black Night II" side quest.

2)If you have also taken the bribe ($5,000) of J. Blue to leave him free, an additional scene will be activated.

- Jogging II (Side Quest): This scene can only be activated if you haven't yet completed the "Mr.Burke" side quest! The red option of this scene can only be activated by having "Corruption 5+".

If you have taken the bribe ($5,000) of J. Blue to leave him free, you will unlock the "Anal Pig" side quest (you have to choose the red option).

- Black Night II (Side Quest): It can only be activated by playing the "New Outfit" quest.

- Anal Pig (Side Quest): It can only be activated by playing the "Jogging II" quest.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- 4 short animations.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warning: Keep your old saves.

Remember:

you can show / hide the Arrows Map (indicators to change map).

Press on the keyboard:

(PageUP = Show Arrows Map; PageDOWN = Hide Arrows Map)
Thanks for sharing the link.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Is someone willing to post an updated MAC version please to OP? zipfile if possible :)

I'd love to try it.

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes