alex90242

Sep 19, 2018
Hope He Gets Better Soon, Been looking forward to this update feels it will wrap up some important plot lines like The Fight and The Pen Drive.

I am sure Ive said this before but this game sure could use a Gallery Mod. I know you can watch the Vids in the game folder
but its not like Replaying actual scenes and this game having multiple branching paths, it will be good to watch them without replaying allover again.

Maybe when he make Manila Show part 2 he can implement a Gallery Mod and some other stuff like a evan better Combat style from the get go.

I especially like the preggo scenes in this game, In fact I think they're the best Preggo stuff I've seen in a game in this forum, but I get the feeling he struggling to balance it with game play.

Thus I hope He find away balance it in part 2 and not cut it off completely. A Gallery Mod and a better combat system will defensively help there from the get go(Get the scene as preggo in gallery and go back keep playing Non-Preggo without losing that day).

In that front I say Its time Manilla Get A Fan Art Forum Ann_EA, My Wiles a star, CultueShok, Alexzandra Etc all have FanArt Forums already and Manilla Defenityly Desevers Her own.

So Maybe some of you talented folks I've seen on those other games would start making some Fan Art for Manila and get a We Can get A Fan Art Thread Started, Especially would love me some Manilla Preggo Art.

This is one for my absolutely favorite games, So best of luck to all and looking forward to the update and I'm already excited for part 2, cant wait to see where he takes Manillas story.

Cheers Guys.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

I was hospitalized and emergency surgery last week. The cause was acute perforated appendicitis with abscess (pain in my stomach was one of the symptoms).

I was discharged this morning.

I'll start working on the update in a few days.

It'll be released in February.

Sorry for the delay.

Be patient, please...

Abaddon

---------

Kaustav Dey

Dec 12, 2019

I was hospitalized and emergency surgery last week. The cause was acute perforated appendicitis with abscess (pain in my stomach was one of the symptoms).

Sorry for the delay.

Be patient, please...

Abaddon

---------
Hope you get well soon dear

• Wow
Reactions: janekkowal345

lolo49520

Sep 29, 2017

Sorry for the delay.

Be patient, please...

Abaddon

---------
take your time and stay safe

blockbusted

May 25, 2017
Hope He Gets Better Soon, Been looking forward to this update feels it will wrap up some important plot lines like The Fight and The Pen Drive.

I am sure Ive said this before but this game sure could use a Gallery Mod. I know you can watch the Vids in the game folder
but its not like Replaying actual scenes and this game having multiple branching paths, it will be good to watch them without replaying allover again.

Maybe when he make Manila Show part 2 he can implement a Gallery Mod and some other stuff like a evan better Combat style from the get go.

I especially like the preggo scenes in this game, In fact I think they're the best Preggo stuff I've seen in a game in this forum, but I get the feeling he struggling to balance it with game play.

Thus I hope He find away balance it in part 2 and not cut it off completely. A Gallery Mod and a better combat system will defensively help there from the get go(Get the scene as preggo in gallery and go back keep playing Non-Preggo without losing that day).

In that front I say Its time Manilla Get A Fan Art Forum Ann_EA, My Wiles a star, CultueShok, Alexzandra Etc all have FanArt Forums already and Manilla Defenityly Desevers Her own.

So Maybe some of you talented folks I've seen on those other games would start making some Fan Art for Manila and get a We Can get A Fan Art Thread Started, Especially would love me some Manilla Preggo Art.

This is one for my absolutely favorite games, So best of luck to all and looking forward to the update and I'm already excited for part 2, cant wait to see where he takes Manillas story.

Cheers Guys.
Maybe one more thing that I hope Abaddon will do in Manilla Shaw Part 2. Albeit I like the choice variations, maybe it is just me that hoping Abaddon will do stick only to justice and corruption route only in MS II. Too many choices that makes the story disjointed and confusing for some parts especially the players who play mixed route (justice and corruption route). But still love the game tho.

thegame64

Nov 11, 2021
They said that the new version would be released on the 31st, and we are already on the 1st and nothing so far. :sneaky:
If it is because the developer (Abbadon) has had health problems, and last week he had an emergency operation, I would believe, that the next week he will be out, he did not have much left to do, just finish the ring scene, the dialogues, render and digitize and already the test. But it doesn't depend on us but on whether Abbadon has already improved and can go back to work.

Reactions: Leo17 and Moricano

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
If it is because the developer (Abbadon) has had health problems, and last week he had an emergency operation, I would believe, that the next week he will be out, he did not have much left to do, just finish the ring scene, the dialogues, render and digitize and already the test. But it doesn't depend on us but on whether Abbadon has already improved and can go back to work.
Hmm I hope he gets out of this and gets better.
Complicated such a disease, I understand perfectly, thanks for the message.(y)

Reactions: thegame64

123lxq

Jan 2, 2018
I have downloaded v0.28 and v0.30, but no v0.29. Now I notice that I have to install the old Animation Pack.I get the pack from v0.28, but I'm wondering is there any new animation in ver0.29 that I miss?

blackdad7

Apr 27, 2018
I have downloaded v0.28 and v0.30, but no v0.29. Now I notice that I have to install the old Animation Pack.I get the pack from v0.28, but I'm wondering is there any new animation in ver0.29 that I miss?
You can get all the animation till v0.30 in the Front page link.. hare
Animation: - - MEGA -

Reactions: Sorrow85
3.70 star(s) 89 Votes