• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

havoc121

Mar 27, 2019
have a small prob. im required to wear casual sensual for a quest but i dont have it. did i miss getting it early in the game and is there a way to get it now or should start over?

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
How often does the developer update the game?
Game pretty good.
at the beginning we were at one update per month, now it looks like two months, but there is a lot of work (animations pregnant or not pregnant)

you will find other games to wait

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
I was doing the hotel quest, I went to police station and noticed the Storm wasn't at his desk. I went there and got proof that he was fucking Shaw in his office. I got the option to turn him in or blackmail him. What happens if you do either, and if you blackmail him, is his route closed?
it's rather the other way around, Storm blackmailed you and not just that by the way

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
I never knew this, but:
1st Temple Day has Overlap if the following is True:
Storm path
Mason path

You get 3 quests that need to fit into one single 19-23 timeslot:
1x 2 hours, 1x 3 hours, 1x 1 hour
the 1 hour must start at 22

makes the remaining 2 compete over 19-22: Mason Cheeseburger+Beer event and Allison Bar event

playing around with $gameTime.setTime only causes chaos and breaks everything, essentially it is impossible from what I have seen to turn back time

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
I never knew this, but:
1st Temple Day has Overlap if the following is True:
Storm path
Mason path

You get 3 quests that need to fit into one single 19-23 timeslot:
1x 2 hours, 1x 3 hours, 1x 1 hour
the 1 hour must start at 22

makes the remaining 2 compete over 19-22: Mason Cheeseburger+Beer event and Allison Bar event

playing around with $gameTime.setTime only causes chaos and breaks everything, essentially it is impossible from what I have seen to turn back time
you can do Allison Bar event the next day as I remember.
https://f95zone.to/threads/manila-shaw-blackmails-obsession-v0-30-abaddon.7857/page-296#post-3482597

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Progress 5_hd.png

Hey, guys :)

Happy Sunday everyone!

Release date: December / January

Playable days: Monday

- I'm working on the Pen Drive quest

Scheduled:

- Pen Drive quest + Story

- The Ring (Final fight)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

------------

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes