4.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Should I wait to release till caught up or just release every few days I get done?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dustyride

Jun 11, 2021
I didn't mind the grind .It's an excellent game to play the way it is.I have played it beginning to end several times choosing different routes .The story-line is brilliant .We need more games like this one

Reactions: kakashiuchiha

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Is this remake abandoned? It would be a shame.
It is unfortunately. The main problem with the main version is the timesink it is to get all the other outcomes or different versions of events. I couldn't believe how many scenes I missed in my original playthrough after going through this.

Ah well it is what it is.

Reactions: Pirulo Tropical

Borkley

Mar 2, 2020
The Entire fan community of MS would be thankful to Cebs and Doshima for considering to check this out.
Yaeh. As much as I like the RPG maker version the Renpy version is so much better because of all the different routes.

If they were to do it I would give them a manly hug if I could.

Reactions: BroembroemBoris

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
Okay, hear me out. I checked the coding of this port and the level of coding is pretty advanced for my current knowledge in Ren'Py coding. So I came with a solution for this.
After finishing the current port I'm doing (only one update left), I'll start porting another game (so much simpler than the one I'm currently working on). This will give me some time to start doing this game from scratch with my style (it will take me a lot of time with the amount of paths and variables this game has, even the walkthrough is a mess with the amount of saves you need to have to see all of the scenes).
If everything goes as I think it will go (hopefully), by the time I finish my second port I'll have my port of this game close in terms of content with this port. But I don't promise anything, I'll really give my time and patience to make my port as close as possible to this one.

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes