3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed Mandelas FanArt

Mandelas

Jul 29, 2020
Thank you all for your support, during this time I've been busy with my work and only managed to do 1.2 renders per day, but I'm almost at the end of Weekend Adventure3 and I want to change the title to Gail's Adventures which will also feature other characters, Gail will had a job boss colleagues etc. Thank you all for your support, I will try to create something much better for you my friends, thank you very much. Poster 5.png

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
View attachment 3531675
I appreciate all the hard work you already you do with the mini and extended stories. And good scripts are not always that easy to come up with most times, so I would take a rendered story without text (if coming up with a good text script was being a problem), cause a bad text script can bring down/take away from a good rendered story.

However a good middle ground might be a mini blurb about the scene or what inspired you to make the scene in absence of a full text script.

Also to be honest I think most people just want some "action word" texts on the sex scenes "fucckk!, fuck me harder!, oh gawd! her pussy gripping my cock so tightly!, i'm gonna explode, gawd, her lips are so soft, his dick is so deep... etc. So mini blurb + action words in lieu of good script would also prolly work :unsure::)

End of day I'll take Mandelas text-less rendered story over no story renders.

Last edited: