Mana Quest - A shop & monster girl management hentai RPG!

raffle

May 15, 2018
cover 1080p.png

Please check out Mana Quest! A comfy +18 hentai RPG inspired by Recettear and Stardew Valley set in a fantasy monster girl word.

plant screenie.png alna screenie.png

Every character has a different body type, monster race types (Humanoid, Anthro, Monsterish) and personality to keep them interesting. And all the gameplay elements reward you with hentai scenes :) All of the adult scenes have a minimum of 8-12 variations alongside immersive dialogue, narration and actions. At the moment the scenes already have a great flow just in CG. But if one of the kickstarter stretch goals is met, they will also be fully animated.

goblin boss.gif

You can see all about it over at my !! I also have a dev thread where you can check development progress.

HOW CAN I PLAY?
The game will be in early access to the public towards the start of 2025. If you'd like, you can make a one-time donation now on for dev builds or VIP perks so that you don't have to wait until then. You will also keep those benefits forever.

(The opportunity for a one-time payment will no longer be available after Early Access is launched.)

Additionally, the game will be free afterward on & . However, the free build will lag far behind the dev version.

Thanks for checking me out <3

Last edited:

raffle

May 15, 2018
I also did a dev thread here where Ill be posting stuff about the game over the coming months =w=

raffle

May 15, 2018
theres gonna be kitsunes???
Yes!

Also, the game got officially funded :giggle: Thank you to anyone who supported or even just talked about it anywhere, it helped a lot!

I will start posting some dev updates here once all the bureaucracy is done with.

Last edited:

kitsune fan

Jul 15, 2021
Yes!

Also, the game got officially funded :giggle: Thank you to anyone who supported or even just talked about it anywhere, it helped a lot!

I will start posting some dev updates here once all the bureaucracy is done with.
yeiii kitsuness!!!!!!!!!!!!
also congrats

• Red Heart
Reactions: raffle

TheAnon003

Dec 25, 2023
It looks like a promising game. There will be many challenges, I hope everything goes well. I have a doubt, will the game have brothels where the player can do dirty things? If so, how will it work?

raffle

May 15, 2018
TheAnon003
Yep, theres a brothel, one of the main side characters runs it. You can have scenes there with some of the hookers, and also with that specific character. You will also be able to invest in the brothel as a business partner (like with other locations in the game) and upgrade it in order to get more scenes.

Reactions: TheAnon003

TheAnon003

Dec 25, 2023
TheAnon003
Yep, theres a brothel, one of the main side characters runs it. You can have scenes there with some of the hookers, and also with that specific character. You will also be able to invest in the brothel as a business partner (like with other locations in the game) and upgrade it in order to get more scenes.
Cool, I liked it. Is there a date for the game's beta launch? And how do I play it?