• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Man of the house

Tequila shots

Jun 28, 2020
Hi, I just downloaded the Man of the house game in my pc using the mega app in the zip format. But i was not able to open it. I used to play these games in my android. so this is my first time using my pc for these things. What is the proper way to open this file? can someone help me? :(

Reactions: Chax47!

Bellako2020

Aug 17, 2021
Hi, I just downloaded the Man of the house game in my pc using the mega app in the zip format. But i was not able to open it. I used to play these games in my android. so this is my first time using my pc for these things. What is the proper way to open this file? can someone help me? :(
How did you play Man of the house on android, can't find a download.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
They never said Man of the House on Android, they said these games...
Hi, I just downloaded the Man of the house game in my pc using the mega app in the zip format. But i was not able to open it. I used to play these games in my android. so this is my first time using my pc for these things.
I read that as they were used Android and a apk, so didn't know what to do with a PC game that came zipped. You won't really get fan ports of Unity games, and there's no official Android version for Man of the House.