Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Claire/mom hint says i can date with her..but havn't able get a yoga sex that last on yoga. any tips?

plus where are fashion? no fashion on map, iguess its mall?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I am having a bug with trying to move forward with Veronica and Mom, hint says mom sometimes leaves her door open when she is in the bathroom, but it never is open. Veronica's hint said that she might catch you, yet neither of these will trigger. I have Ashley all the way to a date... ...is this possibly the Amy loop problem? I have attached my save. THANK YOU!!!
Heres your save back good to go for some reason moms arousal was too high

I'm having issues moving forward with Veronika and Amy. I have Veronika to the point where her hint says i have to be careful spying on mom as its right across from Veronika's room and Amy's hint is at where she wants proof of my realtionship with Veronika. Mom is at the date level so i don't see when to spy on her to trigger veronika and I don't see any way to get proof for Amy. Is this part of the Amy loop bug as if i go back to Neon and talk to Amy it triggers the conversation there about how i got Veronika to let me touch her. Thanks!
Be outside Moms room at 22:00 and go to peek on her Veronica will bump into you, the proof you need for Amy you already have go to the gym talk to Amy open your inventory and use Veronicas panties with Amy

not sure how to post save
Click on attach file and browse your PC until you find the save games folder of MOTH ckick your save and upload it

Larry, thanks. However, I seem to have finished and am just grinding away but no hint has popped up. Done with neighbor and yoga. Should I just keep grinding?
Check your achievements screen if they are all at 100% then your done with this version as long as you have met with the new character theres nothing left to do

guys, please i need a save at the start of v0.7.0 ... please!
Saves from previous versions will not work with this one as the UI has completely changed your best bet is to restart in the new version

Claire/mom hint says i can date with her..but havn't able get a yoga sex that last on yoga. any tips?

plus where are fashion? no fashion on map, iguess its mall?
To date Mom send her a text between 11:00 and 11:59 on a Saturday, If you are in the Foyer at 10:00 on a Satueday Ashley should send you a text inviting you to the Mall with her and Sophia

Reactions: Baxonius

GoldenD

Sep 30, 2018
Hi,
thanks for work and specially for the . However, i can't evolve in Ashley path cause on day 7, she doesn't earn 5Love on beach (choose chocolate or vanilla is the same) and she can't be more than 15 love points ! An idea ?
And on day 6, no news report on tv at 21:00.
Thanks a lot. I tried others options but no success.

Flamingokilla

May 20, 2017
Be outside Moms room at 22:00 and go to peek on her Veronica will bump into you, the proof you need for Amy you already have go to the gym talk to Amy open your inventory and use Veronicas panties with Amy
Thanks for the proof for Amy, I totally forgot about the panties. When i go to be outside mom's room at 22:00 due to the level i have her at it only gives me the option to go into her room for the practice but no option to peek. suggestions?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hi,
thanks for work and specially for the . However, i can't evolve in Ashley path cause on day 7, she doesn't earn 5Love on beach (choose chocolate or vanilla is the same) and she can't be more than 15 love points ! An idea ?
And on day 6, no news report on tv at 21:00.
Thanks a lot. I tried others options but no success.
What version of the game are you playing as in 0.82, .83, or .84

Thanks for the proof for Amy, I totally forgot about the panties. When i go to be outside mom's room at 22:00 due to the level i have her at it only gives me the option to go into her room for the practice but no option to peek. suggestions?
What are your stats with Veronica

Flamingokilla

May 20, 2017
I think it's an issue cause I have mom's stats up to 100 love and 100 arousal (and can date her) so its not triggering the peeping option anymore.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I think it's an issue cause I have mom's stats up to 100 love and 100 arousal (and can date her) so its not triggering the peeping option anymore.
Heres your save back your good to go your love stat was too high not sure how that happened

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hi, Version 0.8.4
Okay the Grindthrough was written for version 0.82 but in the version you are playing a lot has changed and that Grindthrough is really obsolete now as the whole UI has changed and certain aspects of the game as in how you raise your stats has changed as well.
On the screen of your game there will be small pics of the girls at the moment there is probably only 4 but if you go into your phone and tick the boxes next to the girls pics you can have up to 8 girls on that bar at any one time if you hover your mouse over the pics this will give a hint as to what to do next with the girls and if you follow those you are good to go, its like a built in Grindthrough in the game
Heres an example

1543157316566.png

The only thing the Grindthrough is useful for now is the Cosplay, dates etc

Hope this helps

Larry5168

GoldenD

Sep 30, 2018
Okay the Grindthrough was written for version 0.82 but in the version you are playing a lot has changed and that Grindthrough is really obsolete now as the whole UI has changed and certain aspects of the game as in how you raise your stats has changed as well.
On the screen of your game there will be small pics of the girls at the moment there is probably only 4 but if you go into your phone and tick the boxes next to the girls pics you can have up to 8 girls on that bar at any one time if you hover your mouse over the pics this will give a hint as to what to do next with the girls and if you follow those you are good to go, its like a built in Grindthrough in the game
Heres an example

View attachment 184746

The only thing the Grindthrough is useful for now is the Cosplay, dates etc

Hope this helps

Larry5168
Ok,
in fact i noticed some others problems and i began to play with my owns feelings but following the idea of GrindThrough.
Reading you i understand better my problems, I contiue my way but without the Grind.
Thanks a lot and excuse my poor english.

Reactions: larry5168

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
what do i wrong with Claire?...Date succes..but yet only 90% and not more hint on her..only one red cross is the last yoga with her.
i tried every day am 06 but no new..always rubbing.

EDIT: Nevermind..now ok after date then finally..cool games.. the best sex games ever.

Last edited:
Reactions: larry5168

Dextero

Jul 3, 2018
Hey im stuck with Amy. Pretty sure its something obvious.
Looks like this
Let's go have a beer with her at neon=>ok next taxi with v and her story of amy=> for some days tips says:
the other day when we were having a beer she was constantly staring at v
What should i do? Houswork=> use the blindfold and cuffs do not push the story.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hey im stuck with Amy. Pretty sure its something obvious.
Looks like this
Let's go have a beer with her at neon=>ok next taxi with v and her story of amy=> for some days tips says:
the other day when we were having a beer she was constantly staring at v
What should i do? Houswork=> use the blindfold and cuffs do not push the story.
You have run into a bug by the sound of it that Faerin aware about heres a quick fix

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope this helps

Larry5168

R

RWaites Jnr

what do i wrong with Claire?...Date succes..but yet only 90% and not more hint on her..only one red cross is the last yoga with her.
i tried every day am 06 but no new..always rubbing.

EDIT: Nevermind..now ok after date then finally..cool games.. the best sex games ever.
read the last email from mom to Dr matthews on your computer then you should get the hint I'm going to fuck her after you complete that event go back to in front of the elevator and wait 1hr to meet new neighbour then have dinner with the family and vvisit neighbour

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Baxonius

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
i am really in stuck with Veronica with "Nightcrawl" first 2 is finish but i need make last 2 (play pussy and ass.

i dont when or where...tips?

Last edited:

ki11ke11

May 30, 2017
I have two doubts, I already got the taxi with Veronica, but I keep in 55 of submission, how do I upload it?
Veronica and Claire stayed to get on the roof but have not done so, what time do they go up?
I play 0.83 version

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote