Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ender82

Nov 11, 2018
Thank you Ender. Unfortunately this is a bug we didn't catch before release. It has been reported and future updates will be fixed for this. For now, you can fix it yourself, please read this post here on how to do it:

Thank you and enjoy!
Thanks a bunch!

bepri

Jul 27, 2017
I'm curious about your save file. Are you absolutely positive you did not edit anything in your save file or use any of the in-game cheat "flags" for Ashley? Because one of the flags was set to a value 1 too high for the event to trigger and give you the arousal points.

If you are curious to what I mean. Load that save that is "bugged" and go into the cheats on your phone. Go into the flags and click on Ashley. Scroll down until you see the flag "scared_at_night_level" and set that to 3 instead of 4. Now go to bed without underwear and shut the door so Ashley will join you. This time, you should get your stat increase and the hint will move on.

I need 100% honesty about you using any flag cheats or any save file edits on this save file before I told you to do so. I will report my findings to Faerin, but I also need to know about any flags you may have adjusted. Thanks and have fun!
I didn't manually edit it, but now that you mention it I remember trying to use the flags console instead of save editing in case I wasn't changing the right value. I forgot about doing that since it didn't fix anything. My bad.

And nice eye, too. That was exactly what I did, now that you mention it. The event that I needed wanted a value of "atleast" 3, and I was at 3, but I thought I'd try bumping it to 4. As I said, no luck

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Hi, I'm replaying the game and trying to enter the Neon Club.

My Charisma is 10 from the perfume/aftershave, but there are no books to buy to further raise charisma.

Is there some other pre-requisite that I'm missing? Progress on one of the other characters not far enough.
I just feel that Veronica is falling behind the mom and Ashley.

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
Hi, I'm replaying the game and trying to enter the Neon Club.

My Charisma is 10 from the perfume/aftershave, but there are no books to buy to further raise charisma.

Is there some other pre-requisite that I'm missing? Progress on one of the other characters not far enough.
I just feel that Veronica is falling behind the mom and Ashley.
Go to the tanning booths at the health club to raise charisma until it is at least 20. You can only tan once per day.

Reactions: Alfius

safwan

May 25, 2017
So im stuck on the Sophia line, Ashley is 100/100/2(jealousy) Sophia is at 15/5 spotting her at the gym no longer does anything and she runs from the sauna, I've also done the first beach volleyball letting her win. I'm also at the point where i have to blackmail officer Debby and suppose to play tennis with her on the weekend. Now from what I've read this is where I'm suppose to meet Sophia on the weekend at the tennis court and on the map i can see both her and officer Debby there at 7am but when i go there, Sophia is nowhere to be found (it shows her being at the main entrance tho) if i play tennis nothing happens either. Is it bugged or am i missing something?

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
So im stuck on the Sophia line, Ashley is 100/100/2(jealousy) Sophia is at 15/5 spotting her at the gym no longer does anything and she runs from the sauna, I've also done the first beach volleyball letting her win. I'm also at the point where i have to blackmail officer Debby and suppose to play tennis with her on the weekend. Now from what I've read this is where I'm suppose to meet Sophia on the weekend at the tennis court and on the map i can see both her and officer Debby there at 7am but when i go there, Sophia is nowhere to be found (it shows her being at the main entrance tho) if i play tennis nothing happens either. Is it bugged or am i missing something?
best guess? judging from sophia's low scores, you never did the hand job training with sopia and ashley (2nd sunday session). (which opens up sauna for sophia). You also might be missing the shopping contest on saturdays.
Both of these events are opened by Ashley, so they might not be in your hints.
Try this- if the ashley message is NOT in your texts, go to your room between 1500 and 1700 M-F and WALK (not insta jump) out of it- ashley may stop you and tell you about the Sunday session (normal advance of Sophia, when you've maxed her stats with Gym equipment)
If that doesn't work (maybe you had the message and forgot), try to enter Ashleys room between 1200 and 1700 on SUNDAY

safwan

May 25, 2017
Try this- if the ashley message is NOT in your texts, go to your room between 1500 and 1700 M-F and WALK (not insta jump) out of it- ashley may stop you and tell you about the Sunday session (normal advance of Sophia, when you've maxed her stats in Gym)
that was the trigger i was missing thank you very much

DARKVAMPIIRE

Oct 25, 2018
Ok so i'm stuck again but this time with debbie ! I need to convince her that the vigilante is a good person ... I blackmailed her and how my quest says that I need to play more tennis with her on the weekend ... I did for like 20 weekends but the event doesn't grant me any more "Respect" (The muscles) and it is stuck at 10 ...
What should I do since i still have the same quest "Play more tennis on weekends with her" ????

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Ok so i'm stuck again but this time with debbie ! I need to convince her that the vigilante is a good person ... I blackmailed her and how my quest says that I need to play more tennis with her on the weekend ... I did for like 20 weekends but the event doesn't grant me any more "Respect" (The muscles) and it is stuck at 10 ...
What should I do since i still have the same quest "Play more tennis on weekends with her" ????
Sounds like you haven't done anything with Sophia, Ashley's friend. If you haven't met her yet, go into Ashley's room on a Sunday at 11:00. Work on her for a bit and visit the Tennis courts early each weekend until it moves forward. Enjoy. ;)

DARKVAMPIIRE

Oct 25, 2018
Sounds like you haven't done anything with Sophia, Ashley's friend. If you haven't met her yet, go into Ashley's room on a Sunday at 11:00. Work on her for a bit and visit the Tennis courts early each weekend until it moves forward. Enjoy. ;)
Woooow ... there's another character X'DDD i didn't see her at all thx

Reactions: Cybernetics

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
I take Ashley to get icecream at the beach but once we go beyond that part the screen goes black and can't continue. Help? Seems to me I ran into this issue before in a previous version. Maybe some graphics are missing?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I take Ashley to get icecream at the beach but once we go beyond that part the screen goes black and can't continue. Help? Seems to me I ran into this issue before in a previous version. Maybe some graphics are missing?
Your GPU`s memory or main memory runs out !!!

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Hi !
I've finally played this game through yesterday, thanks to the grindthrough (i had a hard time getting on track at the beginning before) and the new version with the advanced hints.
So far i think i've maxed everyone (in a relationship with both sisters) and max stats with everyone else or almost, multiple grindmaster achievs. And no more hints avaliable for anyone.

EXCEPT :
With mom i'm oddly stuck in the early phase. The furthest i went with her are the drunk leg massage and the two after shower encounters (don't happen anymore). I can't find a new way to rise my afection or lust with her any higher, and judging by the walkthroughs there is a lot to do with her.

Can anyone throw me some advice please ? thank you.

Edit : I forgot to say, since my game is 0.8.3 only, there is no weird cheat except my own stats maxed and locked since day 2. The save is new and there is no mod except the incest patch.

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Hi !
I've finally played this game through yesterday, thanks to the grindthrough (i had a hard time getting on track at the beginning before) and the new version with the advanced hints.
So far i think i've maxed everyone (in a relationship with both sisters) and max stats with everyone else or almost, multiple grindmaster achievs. And no more hints avaliable for anyone.

EXCEPT :
With mom i'm oddly stuck in the early phase. The furthest i went with her are the drunk leg massage and the two after shower encounters (don't happen anymore). I can't find a new way to rise my afection or lust with her any higher, and judging by the walkthroughs there is a lot to do with her.

Can anyone throw me some advice please ? thank you.

Edit : I forgot to say, since my game is 0.8.3 only, there is no weird cheat except my own stats maxed and locked since day 2. The save is new and there is no mod except the incest patch.
Hi. Can you please attach your save here and I'll take a look at it.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote