Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Cooldent

Aug 27, 2018
Hy, I can't manage to start the coffee event with Emma.
I already rubbed her with suncream but I tried several times to meet her at the coffee with no result.
Someone knows what to do?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I already rubbed her with suncream but I tried several times to meet her at the coffee with no result.
Go to the Heakth Spa/ Massage Room invite Emma out for a coffee meet her at the coffee shop at 16:00

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Don`t you see, when Emma is in the coffee shop (MAP)????

GhostlyGost

Aug 28, 2018
Hey i need help with the clair storyline. I have to give the concert tickets to Ashley and Veronica but i donth know how or when. Can someone please help me?
Thanks

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hey i need help with the clair storyline. I have to give the concert tickets to Ashley and Veronica but i donth know how or when. Can someone please help me?
Thanks
Again the SAME question ! Load WT and read it if you can`t read GAME dialogue. Btw, the answer can be found in MY previous posts !!

GhostlyGost

Aug 28, 2018
Again the SAME question ! Load WT and read it if you can`t read GAME dialogue. Btw, the answer can be found in MY previous posts !!
My problem is that everytime i try to give them the tickets it says ''That doesnt work''. When i try to speak to them i have no option to talk about the tickets. It says that i have to give them the tickets in the afternoon, when both are at home, but it wont work.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
My problem is that everytime i try to give them the tickets it says ''That doesnt work''. When i try to speak to them i have no option to talk about the tickets. It says that i have to give them the tickets in the afternoon, when both are at home, but it wont work.
Yes, at 15.00 at foyer !!! Stand at foyer at 14.00 and skip time 1 hour foward !!

Shapeless

Sep 8, 2018
Having some slight issues, at least I think its an issue. Progressed pretty far into the story line for veronica and just starting to get amy higher however when I opened the game back up tonight the Club Neon was no longer on my map. I don't really remember if I had it last time I played but I have been there before, I am almost to the end of the Veronica Story line so I have been there a few times before. Does the club disappear on purpose or did my save get screwed somehow?

*Edit, ok now I know for sure it wasn't supposed to happen. Supposed to go to club neon now to progress with Amy. Hopefully my save isn't completely screwed, any ideas?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Having some slight issues, at least I think its an issue. Progressed pretty far into the story line for veronica and just starting to get amy higher however when I opened the game back up tonight the Club Neon was no longer on my map. I don't really remember if I had it last time I played but I have been there before, I am almost to the end of the Veronica Story line so I have been there a few times before. Does the club disappear on purpose or did my save get screwed somehow?

*Edit, ok now I know for sure it wasn't supposed to happen. Supposed to go to club neon now to progress with Amy. Hopefully my save isn't completely screwed, any ideas?
Try here but it sounds like you have a corrupt save maybe one of the lads there can help

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Finally got the Urban Angel thing, you first have to watch TV with Mom and little sis at night (News report about a vigilante) then you walk around til you get the event. First you get the "I sense I'm being followed" then thugs try to rob you and then she appears.

Foxexe

May 14, 2018
hi there. im not getting the text from veronica where she wants to talk. can anyone help me on that?

Xomul825

Aug 22, 2018
Finally got the Urban Angel thing, you first have to watch TV with Mom and little sis at night (News report about a vigilante) then you walk around til you get the event. First you get the "I sense I'm being followed" then thugs try to rob you and then she appears.
so its random? god that's a lot of walking to get it then

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
so its random? god that's a lot of walking to get it then
For me it ususally triggers if I take a taxi or tube to the mall after dinner and walk home again. It should happen pretty soon after you get the hint.

Silvanus

Sep 9, 2018
How I can find my sisters together to give them the cards for concert? I don't meet them in the foyer anytime.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
How I can find my sisters together to give them the cards for concert? I don't meet them in the foyer anytime.
Anyday 15:00 – Foyer give Ashley and Veronica the concert tickets

If it isnt triggering you may not have all the ingredients for Moms date check the notepad on your phone

thunder02

Jan 18, 2018
Hi,
I don't find any clue about Ashley picture 63-70. Can I get a hind please?

Okay, got it. It was to simple!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote