Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Good evening, you do not have a PDF file as far as walkthrough ? :)
The ones that exist are outdated, the in-game hint system was reworked, and the only guides that are needed are for the dates and collectables, otherwise, just follow the hints in the game, they tell you what to do.

Reactions: Sycho

WarnerJ

Nov 12, 2021
The ones that exist are outdated, the in-game hint system was reworked, and the only guides that are needed are for the dates and collectables, otherwise, just follow the hints in the game, they tell you what to do.
I note thank you! :)

Elory

Mar 20, 2023
Hello Community,

I'm stuck with Veronica's character at achivements 5 . Who needs penties. How to achieve the last (4th) named "Find out what she tastes like".

I am master with her.

Thanks

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hello Community,

I'm stuck with Veronica's character at achivements 5 . Who needs penties. How to achieve the last (4th) named "Find out what she tastes like".

I am master with her.

Thanks
That would need to be manually added to the save as you have progressed too far into her storyline to get that unlocked in her achievement. If you'll upload your save, I can fix that for you.

Reactions: TheDevian

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
stuck on Claire Yoga Buddies, every time I do the event I get to the end and there is no choices, just standing fuck her. the only red ex in the event for the achievement is right after it says to do naked yoga w/ her.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
stuck on Claire Yoga Buddies, every time I do the event I get to the end and there is no choices, just standing fuck her. the only red ex in the event for the achievement is right after it says to do naked yoga w/ her.
It sounds like you progressed too far in her storyline that you skipped one of her events; giving you a HJ. Can you attach your save, please? We'll take a look at that and get it fixed for you.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
ayuda no logro encontrar el logro 9 y 16 de general
Achievement 9 requires you to get all of the movie trivia correct, and 16 is the bonus ending, you get to get everything else first.

"El logro 9 requiere que obtengas todas las trivia de la película correctas, y 16 es el final de bonificación, puedes obtener todo lo demás primero."

Last edited:
Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
ayuda no logro encontrar el logro 9 y 16 de general
English:
In order to complete General event #9, go to the movie theater and answer all of the movie related questions correctly.
General #16 is the bonus ending. In order to play that, you must first have all of the achievements (except General 16) at 100% and you must have unlocked everything in the gallery (images, scenes, videos and collectables).

Since this is an English only server, next time, please include an English translation to your posts. Thank you.

Español:
Para completar el evento general n.º 9, ve al cine y responde correctamente todas las preguntas relacionadas con la película.
El general #16 es el final de bonificación. Para poder jugar eso, primero debes tener todos los logros (excepto el General 16) al 100% y debes haber desbloqueado todo en la galería (imágenes, escenas, videos y coleccionables).

Dado que este es un servidor solo en inglés, la próxima vez, incluya una traducción al inglés en sus publicaciones. Gracias.

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
guys i have a little problem i'm missing part number 11 (EMPLOYEE BENEFITS) i did the one as a TRAINER but the other one didn't unlock it for me ... what am i doing wrong or what should i do?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
guys i have a little problem i'm missing part number 11 (EMPLOYEE BENEFITS) i did the one as a TRAINER but the other one didn't unlock it for me ... what am i doing wrong or what should i do?
Deliver pizzas for Pam and get the "Sexy milf" (aka "Pizza MILF") to level 3 and receive an alternate form of payment from her.

delibes101

Apr 3, 2022
Hi, I think I'm having a moment of stupidity whenever Ashley gives a blowjob and there's the plus/minus symbols on the right of the screen. They don't seem to do anything and when I click 'ejaculate' then the game stops after Ashley says "*Moan* Mm-hm!" and I can't progress :(

I'm playing on Linux and wondering if it's a Wine bug or something. I can still open/close the dialog history so the game isn't totally stalled, but I don't know what to do in order to move on. Any advice?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi, I think I'm having a moment of stupidity whenever Ashley gives a blowjob and there's the plus/minus symbols on the right of the screen. They don't seem to do anything and when I click 'ejaculate' then the game stops after Ashley says "*Moan* Mm-hm!" and I can't progress :(

I'm playing on Linux and wondering if it's a Wine bug or something. I can still open/close the dialog history so the game isn't totally stalled, but I don't know what to do in order to move on. Any advice?
The +/- symbols controls the animation speed. As for playing on Linux, there is an installation guide that myself and a few others who helped me wrote which may be of some use. Although the information is several years old.

delibes101

Apr 3, 2022
The +/- symbols controls the animation speed. As for playing on Linux, there is an installation guide that myself and a few others who helped me wrote which may be of some use. Although the information is several years old.
Thanks. Yes I ran the game from the command line and can see the problem:
Code:
winegstreamer error: decodebin3: Your GStreamer installation is missing a plug-in.
winegstreamer error: decodebin3: ../gst/playback/gstdecodebin2.c(4705): gst_decode_bin_expose (): /GstBin:bin3/GstDecodeBin:decodebin3:
no suitable plugins found:
Missing decoder: H.264 (High Profile) (video/x-h264, stream-format=(string)avc, alignment=(string)au, level=(string)4, profile=(string)high, codec_data=(buffer)01640028ffe1001b67640028acd940780227e5c044000003000400000300f03c60c65801000568ebe72c8b, width=(int)1920, height=(int)1080, framerate=(fraction)30/1, pixel-aspect-ratio=(fraction)1/1)
but disabling winegstreamer.dll in winecfg, causes the game to hang on startup with a weird checkerboard pattern. I'll keep trying but might have to give up on this one :(

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote