Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I can't get the event to trigger where Pam/Angel rescues you from two thugs on the city streets at night. I've already completed all the necessary steps to supposedly trigger this event:

Had the breakfast conversation at home about the superhero Angel
Encountered the TV news broadcast about Angel while in the foyer
Overheard Debby talking on the phone at the police station about Angel
Progressed very far with Claire

All the guides I've found claim that once the above have all happened, you should encounter an event while walking toward home on city streets at night where two thugs try to mug you and Angel intervenes. I keep encountering a SINGLE guy trying to mug me and have tried out every offered option multiple times (including using a taser I acquired from another event I encountered while walking the streets at night), but Angel still doesn't show up. I've walked to every map location and back to the house from each one (at night) dozens of times and still can't get Angel to show up.

So what the hell's going on?
Can you attach your save, please?

adarckorner

Mar 1, 2021
Also, I don't know if it's relevant, but Debby's icon doesn't show in that row of girls near the bottom of the screen (that you can hover your cursor over to get hints on how to progress with each girl), but she does show up in the list of contacts in my phone. My score with her at this point is 10/10.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Also, I don't know if it's relevant, but Debby's icon doesn't show in that row of girls near the bottom of the screen (that you can hover your cursor over to get hints on how to progress with each girl), but she does show up in the list of contacts in my phone. My score with her at this point is 10/10.
Her portrait will reappear after you've delivered pizzas for Pam.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Ahh. I haven't ever gotten a job. I've just been using the money cheat. Thanks, I'll try that out.
Then you'll need to work for Amy as well (even though she's not related to Debby's or Angel's storylines) as you'll need both General 10 and General 11 achievements at 100%.

Basically, what you will need from performing both jobs is a BJ from fitness babe and pizza MILF. They each need to have a level 3 blue star.

Reactions: adarckorner

adarckorner

Mar 1, 2021
Then you'll need to work for Amy as well (even though she's not related to Debby's or Angel's storylines) as you'll need both General 10 and General 11 achievements at 100%.

Basically, what you will need from performing both jobs is a BJ from fitness babe and pizza MILF. They each need to have a level 3 blue star.
Cool, I had no idea there was content like that resulting from jobs. Thanks!

Reactions: Sycho

adarckorner

Mar 1, 2021
One last problem here: I've unlocked the bonus ending, but it ends immediately after the BJ from Veronica. Looking at a video of the ending on YouTube, I see that the preceding dialogue between Claire and Ashley is different for me. In my game, Claire says she and Ashley should respect our privacy and not bother us, but in the video of the complete ending, Claire says she has a key to Veronica's room and they should barge in on us.

Why am I getting a different/incomplete ending?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hello, is there any key to hide the UI or to take screenshots?
I don't believe there is a hotkey to hide the UI, but if you click on the "eye" in the upper right (circled in green in my screenshot), that will do what you're looking for.

MArthe

Dec 31, 2020
Give Veronica a chore at 10am then check on her at noon to make sure she's doing that chore. Take her to your room and order her to remove her panties. Go to her room at 23:00 when she is getting ready for work, then go to Neon at midnight. You should see her sitting alone.
I tried doing that still nothing

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote