Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
guys how can i unlock movie buff ? i completed ashley date but dont kno where i missed it?
Revisit the Movie Theatre Location on the map (you unlock the location after the date with Ashley) and talk to the guy at the counter. He'll give you a quiz with 10 random questions, answer all of them correct to unlock the achievement and a cosplay collectable.

If you have trouble answering the questions (they aren't really hard) you can check the walkthrough's in the first post for help.

RB70

Jul 29, 2018
I am stuck on Debby's quest, I played tennis and got the Alpha male, but did not go to the parking lot. Does that mean I am blocked from continuing her story line?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I am stuck on Debby's quest, I played tennis and got the Alpha male, but did not go to the parking lot. Does that mean I am blocked from continuing her story line?
No just continue with her and try again

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
What is the No.8 achievement of General? How can I open it?
Movie Buff. Visit the Movie Theatre Location on the map (you unlock the location after the date with Ashley) and talk to the guy at the counter. He'll give you a quiz with 10 random questions, answer all of them correct to unlock the achievement and a cosplay collectable.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
your walkthrough ends up at 8.7 where is the new walkthrough for 8.8 for amy ??? i dont see it
Version 0.8.8 is there at the bottom of Amy's section and in the Cosplay Collectibles section. The title didn't update when I told it to, so sorry if that confused people.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Nope, went 4 more times and could not get the scene to play out where I can get the blackmail stuff.
Have you been to the police station and seen her talking to Meghan or got Veronica to talk to Meghan about you so you can talk to her if so try to blackmail Debby first at the police station you will fail then play tennis against her on Saturday while Sophia watches then talk to Sophia on Sunday again play tennis against Debby again then follow her to the car park

Ranas

Dec 14, 2018
How to pass the moment with Sophie "sometimes when i leave my room on weekday afternoons, i bump into Ashley"? When I leave the room (15:00-18:00) I can't speak.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
How to pass the moment with Sophie "sometimes when i leave my room on weekday afternoons, i bump into Ashley"? When I leave the room (15:00-18:00) I can't speak.
When you leave your bedroom Monday - Friday at 15:00 Ashley will enter your bedroom and speak to you does this happen for you

Reactions: ded inside

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Emma like netflix...is that just repeat? as i think it is the end for update, but why would it still have that hint `?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote