• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
This may not be everything, but it should do (mom's date)
You ask her out between 11-11:59 on a Saturday
She will ask you her opinion on how she looks
“do I look okay” -> beautiful
“how do I look” -> hot
“too much” -> stylish
Her gift is chocolates
The painting questions I’ve seen are:
Who painted this (girl with pearl earring)-> Johannes Vermeer
What’s the name of this Rembrandt-> the night watch
What’s the name of this Salvador Dali -> the persistence of memory
What’s the name of this painting (only one I saw without any other info)-> the birth of Venus
And the Michelangelo painting-> the creation of Adam
The hotdog you just need to remember the three items she listed.
I saw two more:

"The scream" by Edvard Munch
Picture of the Mona Lisa -> Leonardo da Vinci

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Carlo S

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I stopped playing this game, as i had to play way too much and saw just some scenes with player getting yoga scene with mom. I wanted to ask whether they added any sex scenes with mom or any sisters?
theres sex scenes with alot of girls in this game including the wincest

Reactions: Carlo S

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
@Faerin thanks for the bugfix, Amigo ;););) - MEGA version 0.7.9b bugfix -
kinda dont want to download the bug fix since the cheating problem isnt really bothering me and corruption has almost or is 4gbs which comes out today i mean i only use the cheating thing nowadays to skip days since i already locked in the mood XD

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Thank you for the information. I can't wait to start the game.
no problem
There is sex scene which is not? Afaik, MC just scored notches with "landlady" and "roommates" and nobody else.
pretty sure i boned the mom and sister in the incest patch in the first page and i had sexy with a bunch of side characters or atleast saw some sexy scenes of them

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Faerin, man this guy rocks! One of the very few developers here who actually deliver and one of three developers I actually appreciate. If I wasn't the broke ass student I am I would be his patron without a doubt! Keep up the good work man!

Reactions: Carlo S and Faerin

Parth

Feb 2, 2018
Btw, can i use walkthrough as finish mom first and then ashley and then go on with other characters. Or do i have to go day wise. like on first day i have to complete mom, ashley, veronika all scenes. i want to finish all landlady scenes first so can i do that without even talking too much to the roommates

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes