User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
I really need help with my game, I've managed to get Veronica to do the house work & I say I should get her the maid's outfit, but every time I go to the Lingerie store it doesn't appear. I would be very grateful if someone could take a look at the save file & tell me what I need to do @Jaguarundi @myuhinny if either of you two could help me out that would be great
Everything ok with ur Save u just needed to gain a bit more of domination over veronica so it unlocks in the Mall, I played it about 15 min from ur save point and voila i got it ! it is now in your backpack, but raise Veronicas stat a bit till 35 bevore u hand it to her.

So, I'm screwed if I translate well, am I not ?
No Not at all some guy's did convert the files to mp4 and they worked just fine look in the posts bevore page 890 if I remeber the name il post it to you
Edit: i found it

sobeedge

Dec 8, 2017
I agree with Ennoch devilkirby a standard codec pack would likely allow you to play the mp4 in game............ so did you try any the other steps to try get the webm files to play or is these mp4 first thing you tried?

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Hey guys,

Sorry, have been a way for most of the day, really needed a break!
I have gotten more mails/messages than ever before on a update (thanks for all the nice feedbackl)!

I will continue fixing all the bugs tomorrow.

As said, this was the first time adding animations and unfortunately I did not have users on other/older OS's test this, sorry about that! I'm adding an option to skip animations (in case it doesn't play) and will also be fixing the codec issues, by encoding with a different codec for future animations.
So hopefully, starting next update, these problems will be a thing of the past!

I also really want to thank all the helpful guys around here who took the time to answer all the questions and help everyone out, especially @RWaites and @Jaguarundi, but of course also all the other I'm forgetting now (and honestly am just too tired~to read back, but you know who you are!).

For now, I'm calling it a day, tomorrow I'll be back and address any new questions and/or bugs!

Good night all!

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I don't want to pull your guys attention to far away from your problem solving, so I'll try to be quick. There's a question that I've been meaning to ask since last update.
I guess it would have to be directed to the dev mostly. Would it be possible to add or is it even in the works to implement more frequent dates with Ashley?
Yes, there will be more content, it just takes a lot of time to create it, that's why content is being added every 2 weeks.
Developing the story, adding more dates (for all the girls) and animations (to the current events as well) and optimizing gameplay/game balance are the main focus for now.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Why is that every time Faerin posts its that avatar image i keep gawking at! Only like 5-10 seconds later i'm able to focus on what he writes! Is something wrong with me?XD

Reactions: Viatovic

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
I have windows 10 and in the 0.7 version-latest update- can not see pictures from the phone
Maybe this help u to solve something, i left u the link

It seems that Win 10 got some issues with Unity, is worth a try

Reactions: Carcalla

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
I only have 3/4 videos with Veronica I'm missing #2 is that done or did i miss something?
No you just did the same i did i downloaded the wrong version, was a hotfix for the not extra version, download now the right one from page 1 and u get the second video but u have to playtrough the update again,

Edit: Oh, and delete the Savegame folder or overwrite with ur own saves, don't play them they might be buggy !!

Reactions: Carcalla

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Windows default codecs were always crap. Just install one of those awesome codec packs out there and you'll be fine.
I installed K-Lite Codec pack and checked both options for "Detect" and "Reregister" under "General" with the Codec Tool and everything worked out for a different game I have that had DX issues. DShow is a horrible mess, though. I'll give you that one.

Sometimes DirectX can suffer damage for no reason whatsoever.

Reactions: User #19006

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
No you just did the same i did i downloaded the wrong version, was a hotfix for the not extra version, download now the right one from page 1 and u get the second video but u have to playtrough the update again,
Ok thanks my save is right before i fight "The Asshole" in the gym so i should be good

Reactions: User #19006

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
@

Actually I just had to delete out the 2 save files that came with the Man of the house v0.7.0b (extra).rar file once those were deleted it went back to being in English when the game was started and it stayed that away even after closing the game and bring it back up. Also NEO and Mike are dead and gone and my players name is back again. The aunt is still listed as ??? though.
You have to get the patch from Lewd Patcher, but I think it's somewhere here as well

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes