cratos

Oct 11, 2017
This was answered a few pages back, but I'll answer to make it easier. You won't find her there until after a conversation takes place at dinner where Claire says that Emma has moved into town and has found a new job.

Edit: Once that conversation takes place, you should be able to find her there.
i have this conversation at diner already , but i go there and she not there... at what time she s in massage room ?

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
between 10 and 17 on weekdays, in my case i met her after banging Veronica the next day , u have to enter a few times even if she gets upset then u se Auntie in lingerie !!

Reactions: Carcalla

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
How do you get DX as a KB?! i have DX6.03.9600.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You have Direct X 11. That's fine. What you need is the codec pack @Jess Kristensen linked so you can play videos of any format from any container. I usually get the mega version but you probably don't need it. Just make sure most of the formats are set to use LAV or MADVR if that's your preference. If you have no clue what those are, then just set it to LAV and if you have a graphics card DXVA. If you have an NVIDIA use CUVID, but some people claim they've had issues with it. It's never caused problems for me though.

Just to add to the list of people
Aspire V3-772, i7 2.2Ghz, 8Gb RAM, Nvidia GForce GT750M 2Gb VRAM
W8.1 (running classic shell)
KLite codecs have been installed on my machine for a long time
WebM play fine in GOM Player for me.
I can comfortably run Neverwinter Online in Good settings yet Veronica freezes the minute I think "I wonder if I can cum in her mouth".
I must say I'm very disappointed as Veronica is my favourite and if there is no further action with her, I'd probably call it quits.

All said an done, I was impressed with the way her boobs morphed as she changed positions in the sauna. Funny thought just struck me - the freeze happens in the sauna....
Why are you on Windows 8 still? It's a dead OS, Microsoft gave up on it and released 10 early it was so bad. Either go back down to 7 or download backups of your drivers and upgrade to 10.

Mordhain

Feb 15, 2018
i have this conversation at diner already , but i go there and she not there... at what time she s in massage room ?
I honestly don't remember because I was just taking a look at the new area when I found her the first time. I would try in the afternoons like between 1300 and 1700. or if you don't care about wasting an day in the game, go there when the gym opens and keep advancing the time and checking each hour until she appears. Beyond that, I'm not sure, but someone else on here might have a better idea.

Edit: Scroll up a bit and look at post #17872

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
I don't want to pull your guys attention to far away from your problem solving, so I'll try to be quick. There's a question that I've been meaning to ask since last update.
I guess it would have to be directed to the dev mostly. Would it be possible to add or is it even in the works to implement more frequent dates with Ashley?

Normally I have pretty much finish all routes, by the time Ashley's date stuff comes up. That leaves me with nothing to really do through the week, just to get to Saturday to start the call and date senerio. To which you have to do 4 I believe to get everything.

My thoughts are that maybe could stagger them through the week or leave the dates actually open anytime.
Its not unusual for brothers and sisters to go out to the movies, so mother wouldn't suspect anything from it. Plus the fact, the good date happy ending still can take place, because they been doing night play anyhow.

Sorry for taking too much of your time brother, Your doing absolutely Amazing work!! Thanks.
........:cool:.........Peace!!

Reactions: Faerin

Cosito Comue

Feb 11, 2018
Hey guys i cant go through this part of Mom's Path.. I dont know which object should i give to her.. Thx

Look in the phone (Google) look for Sex Shop, go there, after go to the Health Club, talk with Amy (give her, something that She want) look in inventory and You find something from Veronica.

Mordhain

Feb 15, 2018
I don't want to pull your guys attention to far away from your problem solving, so I'll try to be quick. There's a question that I've been meaning to ask since last update.
I guess it would have to be directed to the dev mostly. Would it be possible to add or is it even in the works to implement more frequent dates with Ashley?

Normally I have pretty much finish all routes, by the time Ashley's date stuff comes up. That leaves me with nothing to really do through the week, just to get to Saturday to start the call and date senerio. To which you have to do 4 I believe to get everything.

My thoughts are that maybe could stagger them through the week or leave the dates actually open anytime.
Its not unusual for brothers and sisters to go out to the movies, so mother wouldn't suspect anything from it. Plus the fact, the good date happy ending still can take place, because they been doing night play anyhow.

Sorry for taking too much of your time brother, Your doing absolutely Amazing work!! Thanks.
........:cool:.........Peace!!
LOL My solution to this has been to continue the dates as new updates come out. I work on the new update stuff during the week for the most part, but then, I'm not in a rush to get the achievement which should be the only thing missing from the dates if you've done both dresses.

Reactions: jaydem

Mordhain

Feb 15, 2018
Hey guys i cant go through this part of Mom's Path.. I dont know which object should i give to her.. Thx

Look in the phone (Google) look for Sex Shop, go there, after go to the Health Club, talk with Amy (give her, something that She want) look in inventory and You find something from Veronica.
You should have Valerie's panties in your inventory by this point. That's what you need to give Amy to get the massage oil for Claire.

Reactions: Cosito Comue

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017

You have to give Amy, Veronica's panties to get the lotion.......Peace!!

Reactions: Cosito Comue

neo-matrix

Jul 25, 2017
Not sure if this is related to the animation issues or not, but Ive noticed that the images that are sent to the cell phone arent displaying when you click on them. I see the X button at the bottom to close it but not the image itself

Mordhain

Feb 15, 2018
Not sure if this is related to the animation issues or not, but Ive noticed that the images that are sent to the cell phone arent displaying when you click on them. I see the X button at the bottom to close it but not the image itself
Yeah, I was meaning to post something about that in case it wasn't something @Faerin intended, but I forgot about it after I finished playing through the new content. I've been getting the same thing and have been just going to the gallery to see them after I close the phone conversation.

Reactions: Faerin

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
LOL My solution to this has been to continue the dates as new updates come out. I work on the new update stuff during the week for the most part, but then, I'm not in a rush to get the achievement which should be the only thing missing from the dates if you've done both dresses.
Normally for this game, I like soo much that every update I start new game, I guess I should probably just do Ashley's stuff primarily first. That way when getting to dates, then start others to have better filler........Thanks Brother........:cool:........Peace!!

Mordhain

Feb 15, 2018
guys have a doubt in veronica path "instead of giving her chores i should reward for her loyalty"
The next weekday after that clue appears, I would suggest not talking to Claire(Mom) in the morning to get a chore. When you talk to Valerie at 1000 there should be a new option to reward her in addition to the you need her to do something for you option. Pick the reward option and you will go to the park with her.

Edit: I mean Veronica. Why the hell do I keep calling her Valerie today?

Mordhain

Feb 15, 2018
Normally for this game, I like soo much that every update I start new game, I guess I should probably just do Ashley's stuff primarily first. That way when getting to dates, then start others to have better filler........Thanks Brother........:cool:........Peace!!
I've been doing the same thing lately. One day, probably when the game is complete, I will get that achievement finished.

Reactions: jaydem
4.20 star(s) 253 Votes