Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Is there a specific day i need veronica to catch me peeping?

the only time i can do it is when the mom eats the cum but veronica is in the bath at the time

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Is there a specific day i need veronica to catch me peeping?

the only time i can do it is when the mom eats the cum but veronica is in the bath at the time
If MC did everything and has all status high, He need go in the Mom's bedroom 22.00 hrs and find Veronica there, if it don't happens, look all the achievements and in the tips what You forget to do :):):)

Titotiger

Jan 22, 2018
- In the Living Room find Mom’s briefcase - Search on google the address o Mom’s job, MC need go there, talk with recepcionist, find Mom

I can not find.
Help

Reactions: bob danio

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
If MC did everything and has all status high, He need go in the Mom's bedroom 22.00 hrs and find Veronica there, if it don't happens, look all the achievements and in the tips what You forget to do :):):)
Right okay.

still plenty of mom, nightlcub stuff to do. need to do another cinema date as well as i don't think water counted as a "plain" drink for some reason

LeRescator

Jan 30, 2018
Hi everyone, I wanted to know if there is a version completely in French, because in the middle of the game the dialogues are in English and having a low level of angals I appreciate less the game. Thanks in advance.

Oui il y a encore des textes en anglais , ils mettent a jour de temps en temps mais je pense que c'est quand même jouable, je suis pas tres fort en anglais aussi mais j'arrive a comprendre, si tu as un problème dans le jeu avec un dialogue dis moi le j'essaierai de t'aider, ou alors tu peux aussi utiliser Google traduction.

voili voila :):):)

ps: vu ton pseudo, tu es de l'Aveyron ?

Reactions: Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I'm not complaining about the rain, just as I'm happy with the Brother in the United States who had the long-awaited rain, but yesterday I had all the luck in the world to be, able to post the game twice, I played, and be able to do the Walkthrough, because it rained a lot and the light shut down for three consecutive times, but still I took a chance, and in the end everything worked out and I managed to do everything without ... many problems x'Dx'Dx'D -------- MEGA Hotfix version 0.6.9: -
----------- And Walkthrough 0.6.9b ---- Mod ----- Saves 0.6.7 and 0.6.8 ----- Guide ------------ Cgs @Benjy here: - -----------

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
The Date with Ashley is after this event :):):)
now im worried it's bugged then.

veronica never caught me and now i never see the scene with her sat on the bed, only where i go in and she strips to jerk me off.

i'm training amy at the moment so quite far along with veronica

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
If you want to change the name, click in the save and where the name Mike is written, change to the name you want :):);)
Nah i've 99% completed it, the only thing that never happened was part 3 of the say cheese achievement. She never sent me a photo for some reason.

Reactions: mario1994

bob danio

Sep 16, 2017
I'm stuck in the office. I found mom but the game goes in loop with the same scene repeated several times,as if it were a memory ... moreover you can not go out, save etc. please, help me!

4.20 star(s) 253 Votes