Ziraf

Jan 5, 2018
i've downloaded lewd pather(incest) but still MC call claire not mom why is that? can someone help me with this?

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
i've downloaded lewd pather(incest) but still MC call claire not mom why is that? can someone help me with this?
There is an easy fix. Open mapping xlm with notepad. Look for:

<!-- Claire -->
<NPCMapping>
<Label>[4_NAME]</Label>
<!-- Her name is: -->
<Text>Claire</Text>

Change to

<!-- Claire -->
<NPCMapping>
<Label>[4_NAME]</Label>
<!-- Her name is: -->
<Text>Mom</Text>

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
View attachment 66098 View attachment 66099
Your save may read <Owner>false</Owner> you just need to change the <false> to <true> if you have any problems you can just upload your save
As I said yesterday these lines don't exist in my save:

<Content>2/scenes/selfie_bikini_1</Content>
<Content>2/scenes/selfie_bikini_2</Content>
<Content>[img]2/scenes/selfie_sophia_ass</Content>

Therefore I can't change the <Owner>false</Owner> into "true".

Thank you so much again.

JoeSmoeDoe

Sep 23, 2017
Starting next update I will provide a mac version as well. Still have some slight tweaking to do, so I'm not sure if I will make it for this version, but I'll try.
I went through the pages asking for and talking about a mac version. It kinda sounded like you had someone testing a mac version at one point? Did seem to have plenty of people asking though. I'd love to try the game if there's a mac version floating around.

JoeSmoeDoe

Sep 23, 2017
As a new Mac version tester I have to say there is a LOT of content here (I've only gone through a couple of days - trying to figure out the timing of everything while starting from scratch).
Does that mean there IS a mac version out there?

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Does that mean there IS a mac version out there?
As Far as I know, til now there were a few guy's who run it with a wine 2 or something similar (I admit that im not that deep in the theme) but not shure how it work's neither if they succeded,
would be nice if u keep us informed if it worked or not so we can tell future players

Reactions: RWaites
4.20 star(s) 253 Votes