User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
I'm stuck with Ashley. I'm following the walkthrough but when I get to this part: "
When the bath together ends (21.00 hrs) MC in living
room receive Selfie."
This never happens I don't get the selfie (also bath ends at 22) nor anything after that. What am I missing?
Not sure if i got u right but if it is the selfie from the bad event the wt might be wrong try going to ur room
then u recive the titts selfie from Ashley if it that event what ure looking 4

Reactions: RWaites and Carlo S
R

RWaites

I got that one then. What should I do now?
Progression Event 8
Always 19:00 19:59 Living room no Watch a horror movie with her, sleep naked and let her stay.
80-90 hearts
Always 19:00 19:59 Living room yes Watch a horror movie with her, sleep naked and let her stay.
Always 22:00 22:59 Ashley's bedroom yes Tell her goodnight.
Weekday 08:00 08:59 Stairway yes Compliment her.
Progression event 9
Always 19:00 19:59 Living room no Watch a horror movie with her, sleep naked and let her stay.
Progression event 10 - Note: Sophia needs to be at 10 at least.
Weekdays 15:00 23:00 Your bedroom no Leave your room and walk out into the hallway , whenenver Asley is home.
Progression event 11
Sunday 11:00 16:59 Ashley's bedroom no Meet Ashley and Sophia in the bedroom, for a "teaching" session.

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
hmm maybe i have missed the disscusion here, but is this not a game usually targed of a ban of paetron? Honestly i would say its likely to be banned, but i hope it will go on it is imo one of the better grinding games out there

Reactions: Faerin
R

RWaites

hmm maybe i have missed the disscusion here, but is this not a game usually targed of a ban of paetron? Honestly i would say its likely to be banned, but i hope it will go on it is imo one of the better grinding games out there
That's been taken care of with the mod

Reactions: Faerin

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
she got nice legs and if u observe when the girls use high heels the wholw leg looks different, and the ankle looks like on that picture, but @Faerin can surprise us, :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:and its the Auntie....Not ashley how we all asume because of the dress pol :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

4.20 star(s) 253 Votes