muerde

Sep 28, 2017
im cannot advance with asley, mc gets the blowjob event after the fashion show, but in the movile apears: Im sure Ashley and sofia cant wait for their next sunday school sesion, and nothing hapens on sunday

muerde

Sep 28, 2017
i think I' ve a bug:
im cannot advance with asley, mc gets the blowjob event the next sunday after the fashion show. but in the movile apears: Im sure Ashley and sofia cant wait for their next sunday school sesion, and nothing hapens on next sunday I've
the achievements and photos related. and all maximun stats for both

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
i think I' ve a bug:
im cannot advance with asley, mc gets the blowjob event the next sunday after the fashion show. but in the movile apears: Im sure Ashley and sofia cant wait for their next sunday school sesion, and nothing hapens on next sunday I've
the achievements and photos related. and all maximun stats for both
Next is the sex scene with Ashley u have to be in ur room, weekday morning u recive an text message from her

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
I cant get the vault to span ??
¡Hola!, ¿que version estas jugando ? en la 0.66b no esta traducida esa parte,
en la 0.67 si, las traducciones siempre van un update atras, o sea que el nuevo contenido de Ashley Veronica y la Madre no lo estan aun

Hello what version are you playing ? in the 0.66b that part isn't translated, in this 0.67 it is , the translations are one update back . that means that the content of Ashley, Veronica and the Mother isn't translated yet.

Reactions: Carcalla

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Dale, vamos arriba !! que te diviertas.
aca tenes el mapping en español ya editado con las denominaciones y los nombres de los nuevos caracteres secundarios

Ok, here we go !! enjoy.
here is the New Mapping 0.67 prefilled with the spanish denominations. and the names of the new side caracters

ThisIsKing

Jan 6, 2018

where can i see the scene that Veronica jealous of Amy???
i go to neon at night
but Veronica only tell me to share a cab:FeelsBadMan:

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Well the thing is, creating a new location and a new NPC, which are both part of her storyline, take a lot of time (modelling, rendering, scripting and writing).
Sadly I need some sleep in between working on the game too (yeah, I know, I'm a slacker) ;)
I'm sure I speak for all of us @Faerin when I say that we're all grateful that your still working on this game at all. Some Devs as you know have already given up or suspended their games indefinitely in light of the changes at patreon.

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes