User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
@Musicfruit did u got the massage oil from Amy already ? is the only thing i can figure out right now, since when Amy got 10 hearts already, u have normaly to progress ur relationship with Mom, go to the sex shop, find that ghey don't have oil and then go to gym get ur oil from amy in exchange with Veronicas panties

Reactions: Carcalla
R

RWaites

Veronica is at 11 starts.
Never saw an blindfold anywhere. Where should I look?
No.
Try the sexshop
Progression event 12 -
Always 14:00 01:59 Sex shop no 1. Go to the sex shop and buy the blindfold and cuffs.
Weekday 07:30 08:29 Stairway yes 1. Compliment Clarie and promise to help her.
Weekday 10:00 10:59 Stairway yes 2. Make her do the chore your Clarie gave you (once a day).
Weekday 12:00 12:59 Random yes 3. Take her to your room and use the blinfold and cuffs on her.

Reactions: Carcalla

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
@Faerin Is it working as intended that black cutie at mom's work doesn't have a name and is just called "???"?
Oh and while you introduce yourself to said girl, there's a piece of dialogue like "I'm here to see my mom, her name is mom". Is that supposed to be like this?

Someone probably mentioned that already, but at the moment I try to avoid spoilers :biggrin:

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
@Faerin Is it working as intended that black cutie at mom's work doesn't have a name and is just called "???"?
Oh and while you introduce yourself to said girl, there's a piece of dialogue like "I'm here to see my mom, her name is mom". Is that supposed to be like this? Someone probably mentioned that already, but at the moment I try to avoid spoilers :biggrin:
No there is a new Patch on LewdPatches, or on bottom of this post that is mine Maybe u have to edit the Name of MC

help me please this is a continuation Man of the house v0.6.6b (extra) ?
Yes, It is but not for Amy progress for Mom / Claire Ashley / extra scene Veronica :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:

Added a new event chain for Claire.

can someone remind me.. who's Claire ?
Mother of MC her name is Claire

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes