StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Only about 26 pages did somebody give @StarWarrior the day off?
Someone called? Prepare to get Star struck cause i'm here babes!:eazyHype::FuckYea:
I am a Mom & Veronica fan, because, DAT ASS:heartcoveredeyes:...on Veronica is amazing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ashley has some donkage on her, as well, I am torn...what to do?, what to do?!XD
Yeah Veronica is soooo fineee!:FeelsGoodMan::heartcoveredeyes:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Ashley and Sophia of course although Veronica and Amy would also be hot as long Veronica would be a playtoy for both MC and Amy.

But the hottest threesome of all would be with mom Claire and Ashley but that's just my opinion.
Are you talking about...Mom...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
x'Dx'Dx'D

Reactions: Crusoe

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Good to have you back we were missing you
Aww did you miss me? looks like you hold down the fort pretty good without me though. Maybe im not needed here, maybe i should go? my people need me! oh wait.. you are my people!:heartcoveredeyes:
We just need Veronica bathing the MC.

"The Royal Penis is clean Your Highness!"

And you can do whatever you want afterwards.
Haha good one!:FuckYea:x'D
You bet your sweet ass, she is!:FuckYea:
Did you pick your threesome from the poll? ;)

btw, Hi STAR!:kissingheart:
I did.. Veronica and my 2 hands.:tf:
(also hi planet:kissingheart:)

R

RWaites

Aww did you miss me? looks like you hold down the fort pretty good without me though. Maybe im not needed here, maybe i should go? my people need me! oh wait.. you are my people!:heartcoveredeyes:

Haha good one!:FuckYea:x'D

I did.. Veronica and my 2 hands.:tf:
(also hi planet:kissingheart:)
ow don't talk like that @StarWarrior if we missed you after a few hour's how would we survive If you really left us?

Reactions: Kalf

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
By the way... don't know if someone's already said this, but: is it normal for Sophia to already know you before you ever meet her through the sister? I went to the gym (on a weekday) and she knew my name and I was like "Who the fuck is this?!".

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
By the way... don't know if someone's already said this, but: is it normal for Sophia to already know you before you ever meet her through the sister? I went to the gym (on a weekday) and she knew my name and I was like "Who the fuck is this?!".
Ashley been telling everything to Sophia from the get go. HeHe HaHa:happyblush

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes