• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
R

RWaites

@Faerin @Carlo S i feel stupid for asking this but,how the hell do i get veronica to call me at night? i'm on day 24 already and i still have 0 submission levels with her,i did the coffee scene at 10:00 AM but nothing happened after that,is there a specific time or place i have to be in to trigger it? please help,i kept waiting from 30 to 30 minutes until morning and still...nothing.
Spy on her in her room at 23:00 then go to bed alone

R

RWaites

Ok thx for the info, but I still dont know what the new event chain for Claire is. If its about the time where she sees mc naked and he masturbates with her there and then goes in her room at 20:00 and sees her masturbate then I've already done that.
Go back to her room at 20:00, read and delete email, go to your room and write new email (correctly)

Reactions: Kalf and UncleVT

Vrkodlak

Nov 7, 2017
Problem. I copied my saves from 0.6.0 to 0.6.1 and everything switched back to 'landlady/roommate' mode. How can I turn on the Incest mode again?

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I agree with You completely, I never heard say that someone can start a game in the the end. ;);):)
Why for you have sex with mom had to be the end? That means dev had no more idea how develop the game after? What about Sammertime saga and The Twist?

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Is there cucking/NTR [in Ptolemy's game]?
I'm going to have to contradict the other answers: three or four of the story branches are setting up cheating scenarios (plus there's a side character who's a serial cheater). None of it has gotten very far yet, but you will very likely be able to choose between breaking up the marriage and saving it.

komgsd

Jun 9, 2017
I just posted this on Patreon and figured you all might want to give your opionion in as well:

Hey guys, a slightly different type poll this time, just to make sure I'm staying on the right track.
What do you think should be the focus for the next update?
  1. Continue the story of the 3 main girls (as before).
  2. More things to do like jobs, travel events, items, achievements, etc.
  3. Just skip to the sex already!
  4. Something else (please explain with a comment).
Continue the story, but not only for the 3 main girls. I wan't to see more of the police woman and in the end we want MC to Fuck them all.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Problem. I copied my saves from 0.6.0 to 0.6.1 and everything switched back to 'landlady/roommate' mode. How can I turn on the Incest mode again?
Why you copied your save when on version 0.6.1 there is a 100% full game save included?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Daxter250: I don"t speak Japanese, I only know many words, and I also have no other way but to translate in the online course I'm doing, learning German, I'll seek to learn more of the Russian and Japanese language, but for now I need to perfect the languages of Germanic, English and German. I also don"t mind making mistakes, that way I will always remember that I am like all the people in this world, I am human, but I am friendly. :closedeyesmile::cool:;)

Reactions: Kalf

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Why you copied your save when on version 0.6.1 there is a 100% full game save included?
I guess he wanted to continue his own save? There's nothing wrong with that and also the 100% save wasn't included with every update.

There's still the Aunt to come plus @Faerin has hinted at more.
Which won't be the aunt anymore, only the landlady's sister until we use some magic. :)

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Hey everyone, just wanted to respond to the "is sex the end" thing: no!
In my opinion that's where the "real" fun starts.

That's why I'm not rushing towards it, it's not to try and milk anything, but I really like to create a game where there's a feeling of accomplisment, once you get to have sex with one of the girls.
From that point on the relationship can develop in so many interesting ways.
Think of it as a RL relationship, having sex for the first time is so exciting, but most of the time it's also (in my experience at least) not as good as it gets yet...
You get to know eachother better (sexually) and start exploring/discovering more and more, the longer you are together, the more fun you have! ;)
I completly agree with you but i also think 7 version that means 7 month of waiting it's enougth. If a girl let me wait 7 mount to let me have her pussy i will send her to the hell for sure.

R

RWaites

I completly agree with you but i also think 7 version that means 7 month of waiting it's enougth. If a girl let me wait 7 mount to let me have her pussy i will send her to the hell for sure.
Yeah if it was one girl but the MC is trying to juggle four at present and v7 in @Faerin case means about 3.5 months

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
All right. It seems that we have different ways of enjoying a game and that's fine. I like the teasing, a little romance, side quests, stuff like this.
and you cant have that after having sex? if faerin doesent see a future for the story past sex then by all means continue as is but otherwise there is no reason why sex would interfere with any of that, sex with veronica and mom should still take a bit of work in my opinion but as far as ashley goes its overdue several versions ago already

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Why for you have sex with mom had to be the end? That means dev had no more idea how develop the game after? What about Sammertime saga and The Twist?
Nothing against sex x'Dx'D, but seductive way is always more enjoyable, a little of caress, some kisses in the right place the woman trembling hard in the arms, only imagine this, and don't fap x'Dx'Dx'D

Reactions: Von Herman and Kalf

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Mom --> Landlady?
Sis/Bro --> Rommate?
Incest is off the card?!

Or did i miss something? Ok... Patreons new rules? No one cares. Only Faerin?

R

RWaites

and you cant have that after having sex? if faerin doesent see a future for the story past sex then by all means continue as is but otherwise there is no reason why sex would interfere with any of that, sex with veronica and mom should still take a bit of work in my opinion but as far as ashley goes its overdue several versions ago already
@Faerin responded to the question on page 339 post #6770

Reactions: Daxter250
4.20 star(s) 253 Votes