• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
I just posted this on Patreon and figured you all might want to give your opionion in as well:

Hey guys, a slightly different type poll this time, just to make sure I'm staying on the right track.
What do you think should be the focus for the next update?
  1. Continue the story of the 3 main girls (as before).
  2. More things to do like jobs, travel events, items, achievements, etc.
  3. Just skip to the sex already!
  4. Something else (please explain with a comment).
1. Mainly Focus on the 3 girls, as the primary focus.
2. Out of those 4 things, perhaps an item....sex toy anyone?
3. Well not all at once, but certainly progression in that respect, how about letting the MC do some cunnlingus, as a next step. ;)
4. I liked going the Nightclub, maybe another interaction with Veronica there. Also since she seems to be a submissive, perhaps she'd enjoy getting collared by the MC.

Last edited:

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Hey guys how and when do I raise the mother's arousal? It says it's already 10/50 but for some reason even if I do the things the walkthrough says it still doesnt raise the arousal. A little help plz?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I just posted this on Patreon and figured you all might want to give your opionion in as well:

Hey guys, a slightly different type poll this time, just to make sure I'm staying on the right track.
#1 for me but also #4 with Sophia romance starting with kissing (please keep kissing till the end of the game like we can with Ashley.) Besides what Sophia and Ashley are doing with MC, please make it repeatable.

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
now THAT would be a crazy twist if you decided to do the moms route and then her route. instead of dominating her she will dominate you XD.

baraka: i think it was a bad idea showing you the vid hahaha.
it was the best idea, i can assure you
(watch my Sig dude)

BTT: Yes, mom, fucking, and ploughing Ashley from behind while Veronica is tied up at the end of the bed and forced to watch how i bring my sweet little sister to a sweating climax

R

RWaites

Hey guys how and when do I raise the mother's arousal? It says it's already 10/50 but for some reason even if I do the things the walkthrough says it still doesnt raise the arousal. A little help plz?
Have you tried showering at 19:30, sleeping naked with the door open, visiting her room at 22:00,

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
it was the best idea, i can assure you
(watch my Sig dude)

BTT: Yes, mom, fucking, and ploughing Ashley from behind while Veronica is tied up at the end of the bed and forced to watch how i bring my sweet little sister to a sweating climax
Bara what is it with you today/tonight.. stop turning me on so much! i can't get anything done when you are doing this to me!:heartcoveredeyes::kissingheart:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017

In my humble opinion:

Last edited:

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017

would open up so much more pussybilities, don´t you think?
Her friend is definitely a switch....
The beauty of a Submissive is they will pretty much have sex wherever and with whoever you tell them to!
They are getting off on the loss of control and humuliation and who is involved in that really doesn't matter.
So you could have her fuck a dog if you wanted to as long as you are there to instruct her that is what you want! LOL
They will do anything to please their Master.

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Her friend is definitely a switch....
The beauty of a Submissive is they will pretty much have sex wherever and with whoever you tell them to!
They are getting off on the loss of control and humuliation and who is involved in that really doesn't matter.
So you could have her fuck a dog if you wanted to as long as you are there to instruct her that is what you want! LOL
They will do anything to please their Master.
That´s not how BDSM works. Subs do everything they consent to, if you force them, or anybody else, it´s rape. It´s a matter of trust, that the dom doesn´t do things the sub didn´t consent to when she/he is in a most vulnerable position.
There are some cases where subs died bc the dom couldn´t handle it.
BDSM-relationships aren´t as simple as displayed in games.

Last edited:

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
That´s not how BDSM works. Subs do everything they consent to, if you force them, or anybody else, it´s rape. It´s a matter of trust, that the dom doesn´t do things the sub didn´t consent to when she/he is in a most vulnerable position.
There are some cases were subs died bc the dom couldn´t handle it.
This isn't BDSM....That is about pain....
This is simple Master Slave submissive...He isn't tieing her up or causing pain which in BDSM is controlled by the Sub...They have the power to say stop!
This is simple control. Very different from BDSM. She has consented to having no-consent.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
There are some cases were subs died bc the dom couldn´t handle it.
People who think its just
Me Dom: i boss. i'm the master! now this is easy peasy!
Me Sub: i do everything a dom tells me without question cause he is master!
They really dont understand the whole thing. There is a very strong bond between a dom and a sub. hench why you got a safe word and if that word is ever said. Everything stops on the dot.

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
This isn't BDSM....That is about pain....
This is simple Master Slave submissive...He isn't tieing her up or causing pain which in BDSM is controlled by the Sub...They have the power to say stop!
This is simple control. Very different from BDSM. She has consented to having no-consent.

posting a link you didn´t even read .. dude are you serious?
losing control and keeping control are a matter of trust and discipline. There are numerous ways when a sub can´t say stop, for example when they´re gagged or their body is completely wrapped in Latex or plastic and can only breath through a straw.
and i´m quoting sth from your link here

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
And to be a good master, you need to know very well your sub.
That's why I think the slow-pacing is the right choice for Veronica's relationship with the MC.

Reactions: Asphyx and UncleVT
4.20 star(s) 253 Votes