Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018

i used the mega link
What did you use to extract the rar file and what's the filename just to make sure you did get the game and not the CG file?

Also if you could give the version number of your extractor it'd be helpful :)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

i used the mega link
Well, the folders you described were not in the game, those were only in the CG pack that was posted a page or two ago.
The difference between "Man_of_the_house_v088_extra.rar" and "Man of the house v0.8.8 (extra) CGs.7z".

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I'm really confused about something here.

The cheats will actually allow you to change flags before legitimately seeing the event, which will in fact break your game if done carelessly, but the DEV took away stat cheats(love lust) for this very reason. People were breaking their game by cheating stats too much. When common sense would show that all events occurred in increments of 5. So you cheat 4 points and get the 5th the proper way. Then cheat another 4, and get the 5th the proper way. Why have one kind of cheats and not the other?

How do you all stomach not cheating when some events happen only once a week like the beach which actually has multiple characters, getting 1 point a week and needing 5 weeks to get the 5th just to see the new scene?

Maybe this is old news and there's a work around by now, but I just downloaded the new version and I see no change. And I am not using a 100% save. I want my work to be just that. MY work.

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018

The cheats will actually allow you to change flags before legitimately seeing the event, which will in fact break your game if done carelessly, but the DEV took away stat cheats(love lust) for this very reason. People were breaking their game by cheating stats too much. When common sense would show that all events occurred in increments of 5. So you cheat 4 points and get the 5th the proper way. Then cheat another 4, and get the 5th the proper way. Why have one kind of cheats and not the other?

How do you all stomach not cheating when some events happen only once a week like the beach which actually has multiple characters, getting 1 point a week and needing 5 weeks to get the 5th just to see the new scene?

Maybe this is old news and there's a work around by now, but I just downloaded the new version and I see no change. And I am not using a 100% save. I want my work to be just that. MY work.
The flag console is there not to cheat but to fix bugs that might appear to break the game (if you check old posts you might find people encountering bugs like these), for example on version 0.8.4 during Amy's path there was a bug that made the game loop after having a drink with her than riding the taxi with Veronica so you couldn't continue. The only way to fix it at that moment was using the flag console.
Also, people tend to think that the game is broken when they screw up. You place the stat cheat and instead of increasing the value by 4 then getting the last one the proper way like you described I'm sure they would increase it to max then start complaining if the game broke. The flag console is different in that if you look at it, without any knowledge, you have no idea what it will do to the game (the first time I saw it I immediately gave up on messing with it). I found the game when version 0.8.3 was being done and compared to then (when the stat cheat was a thing) I don't see a lot of people trying to use the flag console to cheat compared to the stat cheat then complaining that it broke the game.

The game was designed with doing multiple girls at once, so while I agree that waiting for a Sunday event to advance on certain girls path is annoying you can just pass the time with another girl. Also, the grind was greatly reduced and now you can do like 2 or 3 events to increase the stats at a given moment. For example, on Emma, you can either increase her AROUSAL stat by doing the beach event 5 times (need 5 weeks) or visiting her at the massage room (need 5 days).

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018

seems to me like you only know the "old" way and didn't play the "new" way yet which was introduced with 8.3. faerin actually reworked almost all of the gameplay to make the experience more enjoyable and less grindy. you mostly do an action once and get those 5 points in one go so there's no need to repeat the things on and on. all in all the game is so much more fun now and it needs not half the time to get to the latest update.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
There are a number of wording issues in the french translation. I would be willing to help on that but how do you extract the strings from the assets files to be able to submit a fix ?

Mar 3, 2018
I completed all the Amy scenes and also found the collectible. However, when I go to my Achievements window, I observed something odd.

My global achievement tracker is at 90%, but all other individual achievements are at 100%. Is this a bug?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 3, 2018
hi ! with amy i am 77 %. i can't more. what i missing ?
Once you've completed the scene with Amy and Veronica, go back home and rest till noon. Then get to the sex shop, but the lube and enter Veronica's room at 21:00 to repeat the scene. Only this time, you should get an additional option. You're most probably stuck at that specific point.

Also, these questions are better left for the Walkthrough post. Just reply on the walkthrough post for asks on game progress or how to's.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I completed all the Amy scenes and also found the collectible. However, when I go to my Achievements window, I observed something odd.

My global achievement tracker is at 90%, but all other individual achievements are at 100%. Is this a bug?

Could you post your save so I can take a look

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018

You're missing Diane. Check the (fake) email then go to the hallway with the elevator to meet her (between 8:00 and 17:00).

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Nice catch just not with it today at all
Only got it because it's the main issue whenever someone says they have all achievements including the General ones. Faerin should probably add Diane in the "Getting acquainted" achievement in General so newcomers at least know about her existence and have a hint about meeting her since she can be easily missed, especially if you use quick travel to move between rooms.

mike11

Jun 10, 2017
I have a dumb question. I am not able to use the phone properly. It will not let me go lower in contacts without shifting back up to the top. I am running parallels on a mac. Is that the issue or is there some setting i can change? Any help would be appreciated.

4.20 star(s) 253 Votes