formasual

Jan 17, 2019
I like this game more than most I've played. I have to say the story is done very well. I didn't want to play this for some time because the girls didn't seem that attractive to me. Once I started it, however, I could not stop. Especially when Veronica's relationship started kicking in. I kinda became obsessed. It shocked me what it was turning into and sent waves of warm sensations thru me. I found myself wanting to get back home from work very eager to continue.
Also, something to note, a lot of these incest games have a tendency to frustrate me because the main character just goes right in to 100% perv mode without any development. I mean, the game starts and now all the sudden you, the main character, have these feelings that never seem to have existed before now, yet you don't have an option to take it slow and NOT do certain things that you don't want to do. THIS game, however, lets you take it at your own pace and you don't have to go 100% perv on mom if you don't want to. I like that a lot. I've ended many of these games because I get too frustrated that I cannot control that much of it.
And I'm surprised more people didn't vote for the superhero character to expand development over Dr. Matthews. That one is tied to the mom and other characters that were starting to develop and get interesting which would have added some other nice new content. I'm so glad that Veronica and Amy will are the main focus this time around tho. Can't wait!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
When one tit has enough material for three pairs of average women's tits, combined, then someone, somewhere, has gone just a wee bit overboard.
You sound like as if that suppose to be a bad thing. While it isn't. The only problem here is that this game was not made with your taste in mind and yet you are here getting judgemental over it. You aren't the target audience. Just get over it and find the title that suits you better. Such boobs floats the boat of many, me included. I wanna enjoy it without kink bashers and protesters. I bet you prefer to get your rocks off without having a moral speach over it from your momy. Don't try to act like one yourself either.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Point taken. Apologies offered.

Besides, in thirty years when their nipples are down to their kneecaps and they're all hunched over from carrying the excess weight, they can have breast reduction surgery to make everything better.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
When one tit has enough material for three pairs of average women's tits, combined, then someone, somewhere, has gone just a wee bit overboard.
???

Average bust size is actually a D or a DD in the west. The only character in this game who's above average is Emma, and she has maybe F or G at best. Nowhere near six times the average size.

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
i forgot where to put the Mapping.html file patch, could someone please let me know? It has been a while since I played this.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Point taken. Apologies offered.

Besides, in thirty years when their nipples are down to their kneecaps and they're all hunched over from carrying the excess weight, they can have breast reduction surgery to make everything better.
You apologize, then you kink shame again.

One of the best ways to get on the moderators' bad side is to kink shame. We're an inclusive community here. If you don't like it, ignore it.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Anyone know how to add cheat console in the 0.8.7 version? Because i can't find cheat console in this version..
Open your phone and click on the shady guy. This is the cheat console. If you don't have it, then you are not playing the extra version.

phone.png

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
???

Average bust size is actually a D or a DD in the west. The only character in this game who's above average is Emma, and she has maybe F or G at best. Nowhere near six times the average size.
You must be thinking of USA when you say "in the west".

While you may very well be right, I'd like to point out that if you remove the 50% of the population that is obese from the equation, you probably drop a couple of sizes in average bust size too.

Reactions: Korlaeda

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
???

While it may be D-DD in places like the US and Russia ("cough" bigger boned women "cough") the Worldwide average would be 36C, assuming that the characters in this game are of 'average' height, then that would make Emma and Claire, well above average, whilst Veronica would be on the cusp of well above, even Ashley (who is supposed to be 18?) is close to pushing the bar. The rest of the characters would fall into the category of 'normal sized' women.

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes