Mokey

Jun 27, 2018
Heres how to fix the Emma sunscreen bug Faerin is aware of it and it will be fixed in the next version

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Faerin is aware of the bug and it will be fixed in the next version[/QUOTE]

Fix doesn't work because that flag is already at 1.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Heres how to fix the Emma sunscreen bug Faerin is aware of it and it will be fixed in the next version

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Faerin is aware of the bug and it will be fixed in the next version
Fix doesn't work because that flag is already at 1.[/QUOTE]

I think you will find that the flag you are looking at is this one

1544378034884.png

If this is your first playthrough the Emms bug doesnt give you a flag no.8 for the sunscreen because of the bug like I said before you can still play through all of Emmas content regardless
If you open the flag menu again and you have a flag that says this

8. beach_applied_sunscreen

Then please post your save and I will take a look

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Check Officer Debby since you meet Angel during her path.
Ok, i advanced with Debby and now i have the hint of "she brings a sports bag to work every day".

I went to talk with her at the precint, i asked her on a date, and i even asked about someone called Megan (which i dont know who she is), i have peeked on her on the restroom and checked her ass.

I go to the gym and try to work out with her but it keeps saying i shouldnt bother her.

I am missing something

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Ok, i advanced with Debby and now i have the hint of "she brings a sports bag to work every day".

I went to talk with her at the precint, i asked her on a date, and i even asked about someone called Megan (which i dont know who she is), i have peeked on her on the restroom and checked her ass.

I go to the gym and try to work out with her but it keeps saying i shouldnt bother her.

I am missing something
You need to go there at 09:00

4.20 star(s) 253 Votes