KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
So I can install the 8.4 without having 8.3 at all?

I emptied the recycle so my save is gone but are you saying that this 8.4 version comes with a new full save as well?

Thanks
It's a patcher. It only updates existing files.Since you no longer have v0.8.3 , it's not possible.

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
That is what I thought, perhaps I can still find the 8.3 link where it was originally posted, hope it still works.

Thanks
Just grab 0.8.4. Why are you bothering with the old version ? My patch is only for those who still have v0.8.3

Last edited:

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Just grab 0.8.4. Why are you bothering with the old version ? My patch is only for those who still have v0.8.3
Now I'm confused, so the link on the OP is the full 8.4 version?

If so does it come with another full savegame?

Thanks

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
Hey guys i have a question for you all. First let me start off by saying that i havent played this game since before the big update that i believe was 8.3. so i dont have the save that came with that version so i wouldnt have to play the game all the way from the beginning again. now my question to you guys is, do you know if that save file (the one that would be beginning the stuff from 8.3 because i dont wanna miss anything from 8.3) is still with the most recent 8.4 update? im currently downloading it so i cant tell. if it isnt included with this new 8.4 version, do you guys know if it was ever posted anywhere here? im just worried about downloading someone elses save file where they have already completed stuff that ive never seen.

PS: Thanks for the help, and sorry for the trouble!

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 253 Votes