wulfbar

Feb 28, 2018
@Faerin not sure if this bug with mom route is already reported, I saw some posts from others but there was references to save editing and use of cheats so maybe wasn't clear there was an issue. I played the latest release without any cheats or save editing and can confirm there is an issue with the progress around overhearing the phonecall.

I got the hint for the phonecall but it disappeared without ever triggering, presumably I did something that prevents it. I now have maxed all progress and have the hint "next time she comes in my room, while I'm sleeping naked..." but even the first time has not happened - I can't leave the door open because the 'overhear phonecall' event won't trigger (mom is brushing her hair every day at 10).

Save attached. I'll try using the cheat console to flag the phonecall from this point on to see if I can keep playing. Great job on the story tweaks by the way, nice writing and story progression, thanks!

Reactions: Faerin

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Hello there. I have a question for you as to chat members? Did you have a problem when finishing Man of the House when finishing the relationship after the relationship with Veronica, Claire, Sophia, Angel, etc. Because I have this question, when I've done all the people, and I wanted to finish Ashley I got stuck on this sleeping with her where the bodydoll is and nothing happened. (And she adds that with her statistics as a heart and a kiss) I was also suspicious of 2 raised, so my final question is: Can this suspiciousness interfere with further activities for example for Ashley. Because I think I think so. Because when I started from the beginning (again) going through it, I managed to finish Ashley without any problems. Please write back if anyone has a similar problem with this suspicious icon for people like Ashley or Claire.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
How to you get access to Cyberdroid Industries?
And I cant seem to trigger the Angel thing. There was a mention of some person running around the streets, but when I watch the tv nothing happens.

hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
Google it, after mom forgets her suitcase.
You have to be in the living room at a specific time and day (after dinner at a Saturday I think). Check the walktrough it's there.

Reactions: TheDevian

Gonli

Nov 18, 2018
Hey guys. I did the Mom route first leaving the other girls behind. (maxed out)

Now I want to do Veronica's but it's not working. The hint panel says nothing and when I talk to Mom for the chores at 8 in the morning she says nothing to me except flirt with me.

When I go to Veronica and click on the "I need you to do something for me" button, nothing happens.

Last edited:

hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
Hey guys. I did the Mom route first leaving the other girls behind. (maxed out)

Now I want to do Veronica's but it's not working. The hint panel says nothing and when I talk to Mom for the chores at 8 in the morning she says nothing to me except flirt with me.

When I go to Veronica and click on the "I need you to do something for me" button, nothing happens.
I'll save someone a bit and say it up front: Post your save-file.
Also, have you triggered the Veronica route? Morning coffee scene, call at night scene?

Reactions: TheDevian

Gonli

Nov 18, 2018
I'll save someone a bit and say it up front: Post your save-file.
Also, have you triggered the Veronica route? Morning coffee scene, call at night scene?

here you go

And yes I did all of that

Last edited:
Reactions: hasan caglar

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018

here you go

And yes I did all of that
Heres your save back with the hints for Veronica now showing. A word of warning if you go into the flag menu and play with the flags you will break the game, if you go into the save and edit your stats you will break the game, Faerin has placed landmines all over to prevent people cheating and you triggered two of them. Anyway heres the save back fixed and ready to go

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
@Faerin not sure if this bug with mom route is already reported, I saw some posts from others but there was references to save editing and use of cheats so maybe wasn't clear there was an issue. I played the latest release without any cheats or save editing and can confirm there is an issue with the progress around overhearing the phonecall.

I got the hint for the phonecall but it disappeared without ever triggering, presumably I did something that prevents it. I now have maxed all progress and have the hint "next time she comes in my room, while I'm sleeping naked..." but even the first time has not happened - I can't leave the door open because the 'overhear phonecall' event won't trigger (mom is brushing her hair every day at 10).

Save attached. I'll try using the cheat console to flag the phonecall from this point on to see if I can keep playing. Great job on the story tweaks by the way, nice writing and story progression, thanks!
Just in case you didnt get to fix it heres your save back ready to go, just let Mom come to your room in the morning. Yeah it is a bug and has been fixed in the next version

Reactions: wulfbar

Gonli

Nov 18, 2018
Heres your save back with the hints for Veronica now showing. A word of warning if you go into the flag menu and play with the flags you will break the game, if you go into the save and edit your stats you will break the game, Faerin has placed landmines all over to prevent people cheating and you triggered two of them. Anyway heres the save back fixed and ready to go

Thanks a lot.

For the flags i used them only to see if I could get past this event

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I am stuck in "Angel/Officer path" - hint = " i have to do more tennis with officer on weekends". Done this over 10 Weekends now (Sa + So) at court and still no change.
All other paths and parts are 100% done

Last edited:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
nope - (nvm - got help on discord)
i always went to beach on Sundays - therefore i missed to meet sofia at Ashleys - so the whole path is missing.
Layer 8 problem XD

4.20 star(s) 253 Votes