JJI

Jun 18, 2017
Under "Make her work" you need her to do the laundry. If you tell her to do it without wearing the maid uniform it should trigger.

For "Custom maid" she needs to give you a blowjob. I can't recall how I got that one to trigger at the moment, hopefully someone else can chime in.
I never would havthought of that. Thanks.

R

RWaites

I can not find these pictures . veronia[ #7] - ashly [#34 #35] - collectables egypt [#4 #6] armed forces [#3 #4 #5 #6]
forbidden lutos [#2 #3 #4] glory of rome [#4 #8]
please help
thanks
If everything else is complete try the following
>Phone
>Cheat
>All Memories
and you will get all missing Pictures

R

RWaites

i take monitor resulotion error, does anybody know how can i fix it?
You could try
-Changing your monitor's resolution and the resolution in the drop down menu of the game to match.

Ex: If your monitor's resolution is 1920 x 1080, you should set the game's resolution to the same setting.
For everyone having the resolution error at startup, these steps might help:

1 Reinstalling your graphics drivers.
2 Disabling Full Screen Optimization:
2.1 Right click on Man of the house.exe and select properties.
2.2 Click on compatibility.
2.3 Disable fullscreen optimization.
2.4 Click apply and ok.

Reactions: Krull and Ruffuss

IllussionMine

May 24, 2018
I need help on blackmailing debby. The option of following debby and sophia to the car on tennis court is never happened.
I have done these

- train twice with debby at the gym
- lose twice to debby on tennis (at 8 str)
- meet sophia at tennis court entrance at sat and win the game
- same as above but on sunday

after that, the event just repeat about me winning tennis and both sophia and debby leave the court

what I might have missed?

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
I need help on blackmailing debby. The option of following debby and sophia to the car on tennis court is never happened.
*snip
what I might have missed?
you need to do the event in the park with veronica, then after seeing the coffee girl at the police station, talk to coffee girl. she refuses und you talk with veronica, then with her help to coffe girl again. then you need to do both events with angel. after that our prot gets the idea of setting a trap for debby, so you need to talk with sophia befor the tennis match to make her the bait

Reactions: IllussionMine

Norkal

Jun 20, 2018
Can't seem to get the event for when Veronica catches me spying on Claire, tried all different combinations for 2 weeks and still nothing. Should I be going in and get a handjob or what?

IllussionMine

May 24, 2018
you need to do the event in the park with veronica, then after seeing the coffee girl at the police station, talk to coffee girl. she refuses und you talk with veronica, then with her help to coffe girl again. then you need to do both events with angel. after that our prot gets the idea of setting a trap for debby, so you need to talk with sophia befor the tennis match to make her the bait
Ah, I haven't do any of the angel quest. I have done the talk with veronica.
Thank you, will try it

ElPiti

Sep 13, 2018
wow best one I've played so far.
Does Faerin have a direct donation/payment page?
I hate Patreon and I don't plan to subscribe to those asswipes,
But I would like to contribute a little something to great projects like this one.

Reactions: Faerin

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
guys can someone help im stuck at veronica quest hint say (something about spying on her in her bedroom turn me on) i spy on her befor she go to club and when she sleep and removed her bra jerking off(8 star) nothing change cant get the next hint or more starts , anyone know what to do next or its a bug?
Try spying on her at 22:00 that should progress you
If you have anymore questions regarding game play please ask them here

Thanks

Larry5168

Reactions: Drako
4.20 star(s) 252 Votes