ZoolooS

Nov 20, 2017
Honestly try literally 7 posts before this one it might help
Well. I am sure that I checked all but:
- MC Room drawer (under Wardrobe)
- taxi back from gym for me someone else said to the coffee shop
And at 1st one I can't find anything, on 2d one nothing happens a few day travelling. That's why I ask how exactly I can get that collectible.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Turns out I'm still stuck with Veronica--I've watched her for all three chores in her maid outfit (with panties) and given her a thorough spanking (six to each cheek) but I'm not given the opportunity to take her panties off. She's at 50 discipline and 4 stars.

Perhaps of note is that even though I've seen her scrub the kitchen and it shows in my achievement, I don't have a picture of it?
Her submission has to be at 60 before you can get her panties.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I sweater god I did this multiple times but for some reason it finally worked--or I'm a complete nincompoop. Thanks!
Note, the walkthrough says to spank until she says "ouch" which is not nearly enough whupping.
If you spank her too much you'll lose submission points. You want her submission to be at 60 in order to get her panties from her.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
So I get invited by Emma to come for a massage after fixing the router and I go to the health club every day at 12:00 but it always says to check back later. Am I missing a step?
If you're playing the latest version (0.8.1b), attach your save and I'll take a look at it for you.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Well. I am sure that I checked all but:
- MC Room drawer (under Wardrobe)
- taxi back from gym for me someone else said to the coffee shop
And at 1st one I can't find anything, on 2d one nothing happens a few day travelling. That's why I ask how exactly I can get that collectible.
Sorry I sounded a bit snippy but there are a few who come on here without reading two posts above to the answer to their question here are a few other places I didnt put in

Veronicas bedroom the pictures on the wall behind her bed
In the Gym (Health Club) right corner with the towels
Ashleys bedroom in the drawer
In the apartment Entrance after you have met Angel
As for the taxi ride I honestly think its random

Hope this helps as I cant think of anymore

Larry5168

ZoolooS

Nov 20, 2017
Sorry I sounded a bit snippy but there are a few who come on here without reading two posts above to the answer to their question here are a few other places I didnt put in

Veronicas bedroom the pictures on the wall behind her bed
In the Gym (Health Club) right corner with the towels
Ashleys bedroom in the drawer
In the apartment Entrance after you have met Angel
As for the taxi ride I honestly think its random

Hope this helps as I cant think of anymore

Larry5168
Yeah, I know what you talkin about ))

Heh, I think I checked all of this. Well, seems I'll have to double-check everything again %(.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Yeah, I know what you talkin about ))

Heh, I think I checked all of this. Well, seems I'll have to double-check everything again %(.
Last but not least

Bookshop buy the book Babe Magnet
Clothing store somewhere on the rightside in a pocket
Perfume Store again somewhere on the right side
Talk to Cassie at Cydroid

Thats it and Thanks to Carlo S for these

Reactions: Blayo and ZoolooS

TokioZarka

Jul 26, 2018
Can someone tell me whats the link of 3gb? Idk if I should download it along with the other file of 1gb

R

RWaites

dammit, im missing one cosplay photo (armed forces 5/6) just folowed the walkktrough and i dont know whats missing?
If you areplayingv0.8.1b you need to ride the subway/train/bus at night until you find it or if you have completed everything else use phone>cheat>all memories to get all missing pictures

R

RWaites

What is the 13 star from Ashley???
Ashley
Sunday 11:00 16:59 Ashley's bedroom no Meet Ashley and Sophia in the bedroom, for a "teaching" session.
Progression event 12 -
Saturday 08:00 13:59 Your bedroom no Receive a tekst message from Ashley, asking you to come to the mall today.
Weekdays 12:00 16:59 Mall yes Meet Ashley and Sophia in the mall and judge their fashion contest.
Make sure it ends in a tie, by selecting the following choices:
1. Clubbing (Ashley wins).
2. Lingerie (Sophia wins).
3. Go wild (Impossible to choose).
Progression event 13 -
Sunday 11:00 16:59 Ashley's bedroom no Meet Ashley and Sophia in the bedroom, for the next "teaching" session.

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes