larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
@aventh sorry I am at a loss if you have all the pics for Amy which I mean 1-30 it looks to me like you have bugged out somewhere maybe someone else can take this up with you and find something I have missed

Sorry

Larry5168

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
As you dont seem to have the Pussy play Achievement it looks like you may have let me ask @Syco to see if I have missed anything Syco could you look over this convo with aventh to see if I have missed something please Thanks in advance

Larry5168
Are you referring to me or someone else? :)

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
@Sycho I was refering to you could you help aventh I have tried but am at a loss as to why he cant progress and I may have missed something so would you mind taking a look andf then tell me what I missed lol

Thanks in advance

Larry5168

Reactions: Carlo S

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
I was refering to you could you help aventh I have tried but am at a loss as to why he cant progress and I may have missed something so would you mind taking a look andf then tell me what I missed lol

Thanks in advance

Larry5168
@aventh Please attach your save file so we can take a look.

aventh

Jul 10, 2018
As you dont seem to have the Pussy play Achievement it looks like you may have let me ask @Syco to see if I have missed anything Syco could you look over this convo with aventh to see if I have missed something please Thanks in advance

Larry5168
I lowered the stat and did what you recomended, but all I got was a stat increase, no achievement

*Edit : here is the file

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
@Sycho I was refering to you could you help aventh I have tried but am at a loss as to why he cant progress and I may have missed something so would you mind taking a look andf then tell me what I missed lol

Thanks in advance

Larry5168
Of course! Could you give me a rundown on the issue?

Ponte77

Sep 7, 2017
If you don't have it yet, it would be found where I circled in white. If it's not there, then you already have it in your phone.
Edit:
That one would be Ancient Egypt and it would have a picture of Pam (the woman running the pizza shop).
Thanks for the pic. I'm missing the Picture of Rome #4 so it might be something different? But I'm also sure, that I didn't find any new pics since the superhero-meeting...

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thanks for the pic. I'm missing the Picture of Rome #4 so it might be something different? But I'm also sure, that I didn't find any new pics since the superhero-meeting...
Okay, that one you will have to buy from the shady guy on the street for $500. If it's the one I'm thinking of..

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Here you go. And by the way, thanks for all the help from you guys!
Okay @aventh I am going through the options you are missing. See spoiler for the first one you are missing. Will post another reply when I find the second option (will require two visits total to complete).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: larry5168 and Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Okay @aventh I am going through the options you are missing. See spoiler for the first one you are missing. Will post another reply when I find the second option (will require two visits total to complete).
Ahh yes..
:)

4.20 star(s) 253 Votes