Benares

May 12, 2017
Please help!
i don't know what to do anymore.
here's the points i get on the date with Claire (and i tried several times already, always the same outcome)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

this way i get 8 points but 9 are needed to progress.
any idea?

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
2 questions today.

1. Why isn't the newscaster a busty bimbo who could've been added later if popular? Made by us to read the news without a bra or something?

2. Every update it claims the extra version has bonus images but i never know what they are, someone please explain so i know what i'm looking for moving forward.

Lustgaming

Jan 28, 2018
Please help!
here's the points i get on the date with Claire (and i tried several times already, always the same outcome)

any idea?
I reached 10 in the first time, but I noticed this... After the right answer and chocolate, I got +1 during the conversation before go to the museum. Maybe it depends on her mood. Mine she was "hot".

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Please help!

any idea?
I reached 10 in the first time, but I noticed this... After the right answer and chocolate, I got +1 during the conversation before go to the museum. Maybe it depends on her mood. Mine she was "hot".
Have to agree you should have 3 hearts before you leave the apartment as you do get a heart for the small conversation after giving the chocolates and before you leave dor The Museum

SeeEmilyPlay

Aug 12, 2017
Great update again @Faerin!

Funny thing is, I don't find any of the core-girls very attractive (side girls like Sophia, Debby and Megan are ok though), some I even find ugly, like Mom and Aunt (personal taste, I know all of you love them).

BUT!

This is one of my favourite games, the regular updates and the very smart game aspect of it all really makes me want to come back every two weeks.

Reactions: Carlo S and Faerin

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
Please help!

any idea?
Answering correctly +1, then the box of chocolates +1, then travelling to the museum u get +1, so u are missing surely the first one: It depends on the pose she does when she ask u "how do i look"... there are 3 different poses, therefore 3 different answers, u need to get a heart by doing it correctly, if she just say "Oh, is that so" or something like that, thats not the correct one, she gets excited when u do it right and reply all happy XD (and of course u inmediatley get a heart). Cheers!

@Faerin, my dude, a bit small update for me, but as usual, i liked both events, those paintings were spot on, really liked them, also the gorgeus Claire shinning all over the place, obscuring all the art in the museum ;)... i wanna highlight one thing though, cause its been a while since i say anything about the game: I FREAKING LOVE THE COLLECTABLES! I just spent like 10 minutes watching them closely in detail, awesome work dude, beatiful theamed pics. Cheers!

Xobaer

May 14, 2017
Hey i might need some help: i can't discover "the vault" ... i've completed the claire-timeline and all stats with amy are max... i also got the handcuffs and used them on veronica but each time i talk with amy in the club she just winks and goes back to work... any idea where i made a mistake? thx
I had the same problem so i searched here a lot but did not find any suggestion that could get the "vault" issue fixed, fortunately a little trick that i came out with worked for me to fix the vault problem. here it is

go to and upload your latest save (make backup of your save if you are worried)
after uploading your latest save file find these lines below (you can use Ctrl+f command to search for the word "vault" in that page, upto you)

<Name>discovered_the_vault</Name>
<Value>0</Value>

Just change the value "0" to "1" so your updated lines would look like this
<Name>discovered_the_vault</Name>
<Value>1</Value>

Download and replace the save file and the vault should be opened in the map now.

It helped me solve my issue..i hope it helps you as well.

Thank You

Bfrop

Dec 22, 2017
Intercourse with the mother was anticlimactic and underwhelming. You brace for greatness and you're left with a lead balloon.

Benares

May 12, 2017
Answering correctly +1, then the box of chocolates +1, then travelling to the museum u get +1, so u are missing surely the first one: It depends on the pose she does when she ask u "how do i look"... there are 3 different poses, therefore 3 different answers, u need to get a heart by doing it correctly, if she just say "Oh, is that so" or something like that, thats not the correct one, she gets excited when u do it right and reply all happy XD (and of course u inmediatley get a heart). Cheers!
Tried again. i'm pretty sure the answer is the correct one (thanks to Carlo S :D) but i found the problem: i got one point for the answer, one poin for the chocolate but nothing for travelling to the museum. so i arrive at the museum with only two points. i'll try to download the fixed version.

Reactions: Carlo S

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@Faerin the installation guide in 0.7.9b is missing a lot of info that was in the guide in 0.7.8, including the instructions for running the game under Wine on MacOS and Linux. I'm attaching the 0.7.8 guide.
Yeah, my bad I included the wrong file, I'll make sure to include the updated one next time, thanks for the heads up!

@Faerin
It is difficult to click on L'Escargot have to find the perfect spot to touch it to go there.

Very enjoyable update, would be nice to visit museum outside of a date especially if you inspect the sarcophagus

Georgivd

Apr 3, 2018
Hmm, how do you unlock new locations? Police station? Neon Club? The walkthrough tells me to go there but I don't even have those unlocked lol

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Faerin, for me a game with my beloved Mom, and going to a Date is to be in "Paradise", she was so beautiful, that I was in love all the time :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: Thanks Amigo, for the wonderful version ;););) ------ Nova Imagem.png :cool::cool::cool:And I need say, thanks, now the world know who I'm, "The Pigeon" that bring all the news for this game, and the good Friend of @Faerin :cool::cool::cool:

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Hi:
Is there a bug in the game as I cannot trigger the collectable (V0.7.9) on the Museum entry stairs. Do I need to update the game with the files provided in a MEGA link a few post pages back.

Many thanks
Regards

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes