Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hello, when i star the game, its give me a black window.
The only thing i see its the unitiy logo, and then, black screen.
What can i do?
Thanks.
This should help you depending on what operating system you're using:

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Dude WTF YOU NEED TO USE THE SPOILER TAG!
come onm mods do you job and fix this persons comment!
I wouldn't believe it too much, I don't think the eye color adds up and I don't think she could squeeze her triple G cups in that tight outfit + she would probably be more confident when she talks to the MC. I'm not convinced.

Ulli713

Apr 15, 2018
It works, I arrived (again) at the end of the game. And again, waiting for the next update. ;-)

Lick the sauce from the corner of her mouth. That's the last point.

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
Hello, when i star the game, its give me a black window.
The only thing i see its the unitiy logo, and then, black screen.
What can i do?
Thanks.
Don't use the Ikura Mod, it's incompatible with the current builds as far as I can tell.

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
Why are you even commenting to me i don't want fucking spoilers for fucks sake.
Why so mad? It is obviously a troll and not a real spoiler, since we haven't even gotten enough content about the Superhero yet? We only encounter her and that's it. And that guy in particular was just explaining how it's not a spoiler?

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I wouldn't believe it too much, I don't think the eye color adds up and I don't think she could squeeze her triple G cups in that tight outfit + she would probably be more confident when she talks to the MC. I'm not convinced.
I think it is the "Sexy MILF" that you deliver pizza to. Eyes look the right color and the body looks like Angel.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Why so mad? It is obviously a troll and not a real spoiler, since we haven't even gotten enough content about the Superhero yet? We only encounter her and that's it. And that guy in particular was just explaining how it's not a spoiler?
Because that is one of my few pet peeves i had someone ruin something for me before.

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
Because that is one of my few pet peeves i had someone ruin something for me before.
I'm just saying, I don't mind your comments about the first one, since I dislike trolls myself but that comment to the second guy who tried to explain it wasn't a spoiler out of good intentions, you were kinda too aggressive towards him. You should at least apologize about that bit.

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes