Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Shame that game is not ported to Linux and Mac, so we must run it on virtual machines (Wine isn't working), but it's definitely worth of extra bussiness.

Deep Thought

May 30, 2018
Ahhh, wake up and see @Faerin posting it's an update day, best news all week. This game just gets better and better, an unstoppable juggernaut of pure awesome. Just can't thank you enough for all you do man. You, @Carlo S and all the others that provide so much help and support for this outstanding work of art. And the speed which you release content is unmatched and the content is always on point. I've run out of words to express my thanks and awe lol, so I'll just say Thank You again and anxiously await .7.9

Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
Why the file ini this last update scatered ... Download 100 persen completed but i cant extract them .. help me pls

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
Sophia

Progression event - 1
Sunday 11:00 16:59 Ashley's room no Meet Sophia when she is visiting Ashley.
From 0-5 hearts
Day From To Location Repeat Event
Weekday 14:00 16:59 Health club yes Talk to her when she's working out.
From 5-10 hearts
Day From To Location Repeat Event
Weekday 14:00 16:59 Health club yes Assist her when she's working out.
you forgot
10-20 hearts
enter Sauna 1500-15:59 (you may have to assist her first, works before 2nd sunday event, but not sure if 2nd fashion show ( I did first tie, second sophia, third ashley) had been done

Reactions: Carlo S

Yeto1964

Nov 12, 2017
Shame that game is not ported to Linux and Mac, so we must run it on virtual machines (Wine isn't working), but it's definitely worth of extra bussiness.
Only the animations are killing the game on Linux...

If there was a posibility not to run them it would work.
But the Virtual machine is fine for me...

Reactions: Thermophob

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
That sounds wonderful, yet painful at the same time! Hopefully, she will at least restrain herself enough so she doesn't accidently suck the golf balls through the hose, if you catch my meaning.
It would make for a very interesting image and Animation though wouldn't it?

Reactions: Mt PewPew

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
I just wanted to give a shout out to all the people helping with the translations!
They have put a lot of time and effort over the past year and make MotH available to a much wider audience.

And if you ever need to hire an editor, I have never seen someone as meticulous as @Ente Supremo!
He has caught more typos and grammar errors than I care to admit ;)

Thanks a LOT guys!

I expect that it will be about 5-7 hours from now (bit off way more than I could chew...*sigh*).
Ente, you deserve it Brother, its not easy catching typos.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Only the animations are killing the game on Linux...

If there was a posibility not to run them it would work.
But the Virtual machine is fine for me...
Well Unity is terrible even with games ported on Linux.
But as far as Virtual Machines go, you need to have driver emulations for HQ video and images.

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes