Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
It says "Rewarding good behavior, is also part of a good master"
but I rewardet her.. billion of times. I think I need to do something different, maybe other time, other place, with something in my inventory.. don't know.

When Talking to Amy at Gym, I just can choose "I am here to work", at the neon-club she takes me inside to say me that she have to continue work..
If You choose all the options in the MC bedroom, talk with Veronica in the breakfast 10.00 AM and look if have a option Reward Her, and do it, if not send me your Save and I'll give a look what to do ;););)

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
If You choose all the options in the MC bedroom, talk with Veronica in the breakfast 10.00 AM and look if have a option Reward Her, and do it, if not send me your Save and I'll give a look what to do ;););)
That did the trick! I mean I was often watching her before. As I noticed that nothing has changed I stopped it.
So now I was able to eat her.

Thank you for the help!

Reactions: Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Faerin and One Year of Man of the House
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
;););)
how invite veronica to mom a tan? and how unlock the park?
22.00 hours, find Veronica in the Mom's bedroom door, after in the dinner 18.00 hours, She'll invite Mom for a tan, Saturday 12.00 hours MC need go to rooftop ans see, and for open the Park, MC need talk with Veronica in the breakfast 10.00 hours, and choose the option (Reward Her)

Samuel Balico

Jun 26, 2018

View attachment 117546
Overview:

In this game you will play as a young adult, who is living together with his attractive (step*)mother and 2 hot (step*)sisters, in a city filled with even more gorgeous women!
Each NPC has their own storyline and you get to decide when and where you would like to explore and which girl you want to pursue. Every update will expand on existing storylines, but also on adding new locations, girls, jobs, events, etc.
* Depending on your preferences.​

Updated: July 6, 2018
Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.7.8 Extra
Language: English, German, French, Spanish, Portugese, Dutch and Russian
Genre:
Extra version: You can use your phone to use cheats

Change-logs:

Download
- - - - -
Thanks @Carlo S and @Faerin

Thanks @dr FeelGood

If animations don't work, you need to update the codecs as mentioned, either the K Lite pack or the seperate webm codes (whatever you prefer).
See: and

Extra:
CG(0.78):

- - -
Thanks @Benjy and @Carlo S for the Walkthrough

View attachment 9354 View attachment 9357 View attachment 9358 View attachment 9359 View attachment 9360 View attachment 9363 View attachment 9361
I at the mother's office to deliver the briefcase ... and nothing ... show it! wrong time Do I have to persist every day of the week?

Emmanuelle

May 3, 2018
@Faerin and One Year of Man of the House
;););)

22.00 hours, find Veronica in the Mom's bedroom door, after in the dinner 18.00 hours, She'll invite Mom for a tan, Saturday 12.00 hours MC need go to rooftop ans see, and for open the Park, MC need talk with Veronica in the breakfast 10.00 hours, and choose the option (Reward Her)
Lol, very good, I looked and laughed very much :closedeyesmile:

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
What the version are You playing? I'm asking, because I played in the 0.7.7 and 0.7.8 version and both works fine :):):)[/QUOTE
I play 0.7.8 as I see in the save file on top. With max. cheat mode can´t still enter the Ashley room only voice.

Damonalgren

Aug 30, 2017
hey I just had question can you tell me how can I repeat mom sex scene in game beside using memories ( cause I used saves from someone and it was unlocked with those saves

mrbtwice

May 13, 2017
sorry for a question about very early game, but im going through the game for the first time looking at the walk through and it says for Veronica 12.30 AM – Veronica bedroom, (require that she take MC to pizzeria) (+1 point), - 10.00 AM – Breakfast (go to pizzeria) (+1 point), and Sunday – 10.00 AM – Breakfast (go to pizzeria).
ive went there at every time its said to and made her drive me there at every time listed and nothing has happened, any help?

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Hallo, can someone tell me how or where i can train my fitness?
Sorry for bad english

And how do i save the game?
At 6:00 go to the roof, talk to her and choose first option. This should unlock the Fitness Club on the map. You can save on your phone using the down arrow at the bottom (next to the Patreon button).

hey I just had question can you tell me how can I repeat mom sex scene in game beside using memories ( cause I used saves from someone and it was unlocked with those saves
Find another save before that event then. Either use the memory to see it again, or play through the game yourself to keep save files for things you want to repeat, not using the memories in the phone, in game.

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
sorry for a question about very early game, but im going through the game for the first time looking at the walk through and it says for Veronica 12.30 AM – Veronica bedroom, (require that she take MC to pizzeria) (+1 point), - 10.00 AM – Breakfast (go to pizzeria) (+1 point), and Sunday – 10.00 AM – Breakfast (go to pizzeria).
ive went there at every time its said to and made her drive me there at every time listed and nothing has happened, any help?
The Breakfast things are basically just telling you to make her do things for you in your new Dom/sub relationship. It doesn't really require her to take you to the Pizzeria. I think the guide is just guiding you to do that job to help you get achievements for that job out of the way. So, basically, just talk to her in the morning and make her do something.

Reactions: Carlo S and Faerin

mrbtwice

May 13, 2017
The Breakfast things are basically just telling you to make her do things for you in your new Dom/sub relationship. It doesn't really require her to take you to the Pizzeria. I think the guide is just guiding you to do that job to help you get achievements for that job out of the way. So, basically, just talk to her in the morning and make her do something.
got ya, thanks. in that case how do i get her to have no panties? just keep disciplining her?

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
got ya, thanks. in that case how do i get her to have no panties? just keep disciplining her?
Yep, just keep following along and giving her things to do for you. You'll eventually get the opportunity to get her panties off for the day. Just make sure you have all the chore pictures before you give her the maid outfit, because if you don't have all 3 and give it to her, you can't get them later.

Reactions: Carlo S and Faerin

mrbtwice

May 13, 2017
Yep, just keep following along and giving her things to do for you. You'll eventually get the opportunity to get her panties off for the day. Just make sure you have all the chore pictures before you give her the maid outfit, because if you don't have all 3 and give it to her, you can't get them later.
roger that, thank you again

4.20 star(s) 253 Votes