Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Just a hint for anyone that has problems getting the new Huge scene.. Make sure that you are able to visit Amy's home. For some reason I hadn't renewed that so the new stuff wasn't active. Just visit her, then have her help you reward Veronica. After that sleep and all should be good (GREAT). :)

Hope that helps.

Reactions: sdtk and Faerin

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Can you please guide me how to do that?
Of course! You may need to look for and download the directx.cpl Control Panel applet.

I don't know if the one I use for my version will work or not, but you can try it. Here is what you will need to do..

Extract the .CPL file to a temporary folder in C:\ (you can extract it to C:\Temp and delete that folder later).
Open up a command prompt window and type the following command cd\temp and hit your enter key.
Now type the following command move *.cpl c:\Windows\System32
Type exit and click in the search box in Windows and type the following: directx.cpl
Finally, click the "DirectDraw" tab and then click the "Direct3D" tab. That will give you the information you're looking for. If that doesn't work, I'll see if I can find the applet for version 11.

Edit:

Follow-up.. Okay, looks like they are enabled.. Alright, let's get you set up with Unity Web Player since this game was written in Unity.

Reactions: Carlo S and Faerin

troybecks1

Jan 16, 2018
Of course! You may need to look for and download the directx.cpl Control Panel applet.

I don't know if the one I use for my version will work or not, but you can try it. Here is what you will need to do..

Extract the .CPL file to a temporary folder in C:\ (you can extract it to C:\Temp and delete that folder later).
Open up a command prompt window and type the following command cd\temp and hit your enter key.
Now type the following command move *.cpl c:\Windows\System32
Type exit and click in the search box in Windows and type the following: directx.cpl
Finally, click the "DirectDraw" tab and then click the "Direct3D" tab. That will give you the information you're looking for. If that doesn't work, I'll see if I can find the applet for version 11.

Edit:

Follow-up.. Okay, looks like they are enabled.. Alright, let's get you set up with Unity Web Player since this game was written in Unity.
First of all thank you for your reply. You are the only person who tried to help. I installed unity player still same issue.

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
First of all thank you for your reply. You are the only person who tried to help. I installed unity player still same issue.
You're welcome and I'm sorry that I haven't been much help so far. I honestly can't think of anything else that you could try to get it to work. Every trick we've tried so far has been one dead end after another.

Have you had this problem with other VNs with animated scenes? Or is this the only game you've experienced this problem with?

R

RWaites

The game starts, but without any text. the menus work, but the texts do not appear.
I suspect it's some dll missing from my pc, can you give me some help?
Try this
don't know if these will help but Here are some possible solutions:
- Reload the game.
- Change the graphics quality.
- Move the game to another location (preferably with write permission).
- Run as administrator (to force those permissions).
- Make sure your anti-virus software is not blocking it.
- Exclude the whole game folder and subfolders in your Antivirus

Reactions: LeRescator

troybecks1

Jan 16, 2018
You're welcome and I'm sorry that I haven't been much help so far. I honestly can't think of anything else that you could try to get it to work. Every trick we've tried so far has been one dead end after another.

Have you had this problem with other VNs with animated scenes? Or is this the only game you've experienced this problem with?
Actually till 7.6 this game was working and other games are also working fine. I googled alot about this problem. People faced this problem alot. I checked from unity's perspective. No one has a proper solution. One solution I saw is if developer put delay while changing resolution it works :) but I am not developer :D.
You tried to help me is more than enough for me So once again thanks alot.

Reactions: tulkas

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Actually till 7.6 this game was working and other games are also working fine. I googled alot about this problem. People faced this problem alot. I checked from unity's perspective. No one has a proper solution. One solution I saw is if developer put delay while changing resolution it works :) but I am not developer :D.
You tried to help me is more than enough for me So once again thanks alot.
Not a problem! I have an idea that just came to me, but it will require some drastic measures. Would you mind if we discussed it in PM? I really want to help you get this sorted out in any way possible.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
@Faerin @Carlo S

Has anyone else had this issue at the end of completing 0.7.7, because I can't seem to figure whether I'm missing something or it a bug with the current version

and I realise I can use the cheat with Veronica, but I'd like to leave that as a last resort.

VERONICA
Veronica_0.7.7.jpg

AMY
Amy_0.7.7.jpg

R

RWaites

4.20 star(s) 253 Votes