jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
I know I posted this sentiment just the other day, but just now over the last few minutes I spent some time reading another thread for a game I like, and ... I wish I had that time back. So much negativity and nonsense.

Catching up on this thread is like getting a warm hug.
You noticed that too?
I agree with you Brother, every game thread takes on a life of it's own. There some, that comes close to this thread as far as helpful, but you are right about the feeling of this thread.....Lol!!

Here's a big hug for ya!! :)heartcoveredeyes:)……………………………...Peace!!

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I know I posted this sentiment just the other day, but just now over the last few minutes I spent some time reading another thread for a game I like, and ... I wish I had that time back. So much negativity and nonsense.

Catching up on this thread is like getting a warm hug.
@Faerin is a great Friend, is making a great game that is among the first in popularity, and we try to do our best to help everyone, and ignore what is not positive, that way all that everyone talks about this thread, is only a confirmation that it is possible, yes, to make a place for Friends, or better to say, good Brothers ;););)
You noticed that too?
I agree with you Brother, every game thread takes on a life of it's own. There some, that comes close to this thread as far as helpful, but you are right about the felling of this thread.....Lol!!

Here's a big hug for ya!! :)heartcoveredeyes:)……………………………...Peace!!
When everyone join and really hug a game, the feeling only can be positive, it's what happens in the @Faerin's game :):):)

Marcel5001

May 20, 2018
@Faerin is a great Friend, is making a great game that is among the first in popularity, and we try to do our best to help everyone, and ignore what is not positive, that way all that everyone talks about this thread, is only a confirmation that it is possible, yes, to make a place for Friends, or better to say, good Brothers ;););)

When everyone join and really hug a game, the feeling only can be positive, it's what happens in the @Faerin's game :):):)
Man, you're the best person that I found here, I think @Faerin and your brothers will agree.

Sasria

Dec 5, 2017
The son looks green behind his ears. But the others..yamyam.:heartcoveredeyes::firstimekiss:. I love it because of the turn of the situations.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I got to play the latest version, NICE, some tongue massage and Ashley dived right into to Sophia :FeelsGoodMan:! Still stuck at 99% with Veronica and i've done everything I could do. Seems the Photo Memory for her is missing one pic? The only thing I can come up with would be a missing photo from the beach!

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I got to play the latest version, NICE, some tongue massage and Ashley dived right into to Sophia :FeelsGoodMan:! Still stuck at 99% with Veronica and i've done everything I could do. Seems the Photo Memory for her is missing one pic? The only thing I can come up with would be a missing photo from the beach!
Each of the photos in the "photo memory" is numbered, can you say what number you are missing.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Only one day left, tomorrow comes the new version with Veronica, Amy and Debby, and I'm posting the Save 0.7.6 and Mapping :):):)
If you did, almost everything, I may be wrong, but I think the pic you don't find, is after peeking Ashley and Veronica, MC need to peek again Veronica in the bathroom 22.00 hours, and wait for her to leave

Emmanuelle

May 3, 2018

Oui! I don't know who you are, and I"ll never know, I guess, but for all you do for me, my gratitude is like your heart, it's huge, thank you for all your help, merci, mon ami. :kissingheart: @Faerin thanks too, I love your game. :heartcoveredeyes:

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017

You know Carlo S you are an awesome brother and am really lucky to have you on my side :)

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Each of the photos in the "photo memory" is numbered, can you say what number you are missing.
#4 which makes no sense to me since I should have it! Couple versions ago it went missing. Not sure why that is, no one else seems to be missing any photos from they're previous save games.

EDIT THe only thing I have done with the game was added the modded XML file for the Aunt but that was when the Aunt first appeared.

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes