Ledragosh23

Feb 3, 2018
Happened to me too.
went to the settings(in the phone next to the save/load buttons) and ticked the "Limit frame rate" option, didn't crash since.
i've changed the setting and still crash on videos and i can't progress the game
PLEASE HELP

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
i've changed the setting and still crash on videos and i can't progress the game
PLEASE HELP
Don't know if this will help but I use the k-lite codec and I've had no issues playing the videos at their full rate

I use the latest stable full pack

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
damm it 64 bit
Here are 32 bit: MEGA 0.7.6 32 bit users - -------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------ MEGA version 0.7.6 - ---------------------- MEGA version for 32 bit users fix - ------------------ Walkthrough 0.7.6, I made new revision ------------ Save 0.7.5 -------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------@dr FeelGood Torrent: - ---------------------------------------------------
CGs made by @RWaites : -

-----------------------------------CGs made by @Benjy : - -----

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Here are 32 bit: MEGA 0.7.6 32 bit users - -------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------ MEGA version 0.7.6 - ---------------------- MEGA version for 32 bit users fix - ------------------ Walkthrough 0.7.6, I made new revision ------------ Save 0.7.5 -------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------@dr FeelGood Torrent: - ---------------------------------------------------
CGs made by @RWaites : -

-----------------------------------CGs made by @Benjy : - -----
Buddy, Please, put this link for newer version!

inno3d

Aug 12, 2017
someone help me more.
still does not appear in the park maybe a bag?
does anyone have a rescue a little before the park event?

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Hello
Somebody kwnos how change the size of the screen?
In my monitor appears so big and some part of the game it is outside of the screen. The Phone appears only the middle.
Please if somebody could help me let me know what to do
Thank you

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
Great update!
I still only show 98% with mom and 95% with V. The rest show100%.
Never saw the thief or guy in park. Is there a way to peek when both sisters are in bathroom together?

Thank you for no threesome with V and fat girl in sauna!

byjgio80

Apr 27, 2017
I would like to know how I made to have the achievements 9
I finished version 0.7.5b, I only miss this goal
thank you

4.20 star(s) 253 Votes