• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
Hi guys

i just started this "game" and realised there was a bug with the lingerie shop ( it's empty cannot buy anything ) i read somewhere about a save that include the babydoll , anyone got an early save ( i dont want to start at the end with everything done of course ) or if someone know a way to add the babydoll with a console or something like that ( is there even a console in this? ) i would be gratefull ,i'd love to play it from start

thank you
you have to hear Ashley and Claire arguing in Claire bedroom about lingerie at 22.00, when Ashley comes out MC offers to buy lingerie, it should now be in the shop in the mall.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
do i have to talk to the sisters befor i get the tickets?
Nah, you have to walk somewhere at night, and the guy hits you up for the tickets for four hundy, before the talk with the "roommates" at 1700, in the hallway, that the phone does not quite clue you into.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Guys, im stuck! On phone says " Rewarding good behaviour, is also part of being a good master" I keep rewarding her on his room and cant advance.
If it's what I recall, the rewarding comes after the scene between Veronica and Claire/Mom on the roof

At breakfast after during the weekday when you speak to Veronica there should be a second option to reward her for the roof event.

If you still don't see it, you might need to increase her levels a little more.
Unfortunately I don't know by how much as I've always increased the levels until I couldn't.
No i cant see it. :(
What achievement have you gotten so far?
and how many submission and special points do you already have for her?

Tarock

Feb 21, 2018
i h have all items n the list but they won't talk at dinner.
and all charrs are on full stats

Aldy1995

Aug 9, 2017
Please give me game 32 bit i cant play this game ..

Because im play game with my laptop

Sorry for my bad english

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
Ok...well I get the option but it is grayed out. What is the max charisma? I am currently at 15. (This is a guess it has a smiley face with shade but not available stamp on it)
Check your stats, hygiene, sleep, mood at top off screen, they must be maxed out, if not open phone, click on the man in the hat and open cheat mode, under your stats you will see a padlock and the word max, click on padlock, click on max and then click on padlock again, this locks your stats at max.

javes001

Apr 19, 2018
Check your stats, hygiene, sleep, mood at top off screen, they must be maxed out, if not open phone, click on the man in the hat and open cheat mode, under your stats you will see a padlock and the word max, click on padlock, click on max and then click on padlock again, this locks your stats at max.
Thank You. You know...I don't think I ever had all the stats maxed til now. Didn't know that's where the sunglasses happy face came from.

Reactions: Carlo S
4.20 star(s) 252 Votes