ecchifan

Mar 15, 2018
The new Walkthrough (Fully revised and with new format) ------ Save 0.7.4 ----- and the newest mapping with all new characters ;););)
Hi, remember me? ^_^
I tried over and over with "Robin" as answer for the question about the hero for Gotham and i always end up with nine.
If i answer Batman (is the right answer furthermore i've seen the movie and the quote is in the second film of the trilogy by Nolan titled the "Dark Knight") only in that case i get ten out of ten. I remembered you've said you've would do some testing and if you kept that answer in the walkthrough means its correct in your game. I'm not complaining at all, just giving you an advice, keep in mind that its a bug (a positive bug but a bug nevertheless) so in the future is going to be fixed and the answer in the walkthrough isn't going to be valid anymore.
Anyway i want to thank you once more for you work and for posting the 0.75b extra version of the game!

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
A good Weekend for all Brothers ;););) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, remember me? ^_^
I tried over and over with "Robin" as answer for the question about the hero for Gotham and i always end up with nine.
If i answer Batman (is the right answer furthermore i've seen the movie and the quote is in the second film of the trilogy by Nolan titled the "Dark Knight") only in that case i get ten out of ten. I remembered you've said you've would do some testing and if you kept that answer in the walkthrough means its correct in your game. I'm not complaining at all, just giving you an advice, keep in mind that its a bug (a positive bug but a bug nevertheless) so in the future is going to be fixed and the answer in the walkthrough isn't going to be valid anymore.
Anyway i want to thank you once more for you work and for posting the 0.75b extra version of the game!
And I'm very grateful with You for telling me it, this weekend I have time and I'll see if have a bug or the two choices is correct, because I have another doubt too, in the answer about Gandalf I think have two choices, but only now I'll able to see, a Great Weekend For You Brother, and Thanks a lot ;););)

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
anyone else having a problem with the characters showing up? i view the phone and it says veronica is in her room i already have the key and when i go into her room she isn't there im not sure why this happens as the other characters still show up when i visit their rooms?

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
Thanks for another great installment to a FAPTABULOUS game! x'D The MC has professed several times to liking his mom's big tits, but haven't seen any squeezing and/or suckling yet like with Veronica's in the sauna?!:eek:penedeyewink:

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
I'm missing Glory of Rome 5th collectible, any idea where it is ?

EDIT: Nevermind it was the coffee shop one :happyblush

Reactions: Carlo S

Ricardo Sousa

Feb 17, 2018
Hi all, ikaruga thanks for that mod first of all, in my case it didn't solve it.

When I'm having the first dinner with the other chars after Veronica's arrest, after the first two sentences it
bounces the MC back to select dinner with girls again. No errors just comes back for you to select dinner again.

- Been playing all previous versions, sometimes with some freezes but repeating the scenes would solve it.
- I started a new game to avoid any previous bugs that could be held in the savegame (if that is possible).
- Never had this issue before in any scenes and I was way ahead in the game in previous versions.
- Tried different settings in both quality and resolution, didn't make any difference.
- installed the mod provided from ikaruga, restarted the machine, the same thing.
- Loaded another save at an earlier scene, still same issue.
- I know this is still an early game scene without much to compare but impacts in the game because we will have lots of
dinners (lol).
- Pizza delivery works fine with all chars
- Running Windows 10 64bits, updated and genuine license. No changes made in SW/HW from the previous version.

If anyone has the same bug/glitch please feel free to say or advise how to solve it.

Thanks to all

Reactions: Carlo S and Faerin

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Hi all, ikaruga thanks for that mod first of all, in my case it didn't solve it.

When I'm having the first dinner with the other chars after Veronica's arrest, after the first two sentences it
bounces the MC back to select dinner with girls again. No errors just comes back for you to select dinner again.

- Been playing all previous versions, sometimes with some freezes but repeating the scenes would solve it.
- I started a new game to avoid any previous bugs that could be held in the savegame (if that is possible).
- Never had this issue before in any scenes and I was way ahead in the game in previous versions.
- Tried different settings in both quality and resolution, didn't make any difference.
- installed the mod provided from ikaruga, restarted the machine, the same thing.
- Loaded another save at an earlier scene, still same issue.
- I know this is still an early game scene without much to compare but impacts in the game because we will have lots of
dinners (lol).
- Pizza delivery works fine with all chars
- Running Windows 10 64bits, updated and genuine license. No changes made in SW/HW from the previous version.

If anyone has the same bug/glitch please feel free to say or advise how to solve it.

Thanks to all
With my mod, often the time does not pass, so it's totally normal

Reactions: La'Zaa

Ricardo Sousa

Feb 17, 2018
With my mod, often the time does not pass, so it's totally normal
Didn't notice that but the thing is the dinner scene doesn't go through entirely, if it did and the time was still the
same I wouldn't be worried with that because you can do it manually.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys i need some advice with this game.
Till now i have play all the version, but every time i play a new version i just stop without finish the version.
I try to use the walkthough, but strangelly the walk some time does not help. Because some event do not start. Or perhaps the walk say that till that moment you got XX number of star. But in me case the star are always lowest then the walk.
So now... hopefully with your help.... i can try to finish this new update XD

Ok:
1) The phone always say without error what you are to doing to advance the game? I mean the phone give always clues. If i follow that clues everything go well? Or there are some event that i can miss?
2)There are missable event? Or soon or later i can do all the event? I fear that i can miss something and lost something.
3)Some advice before i start from the scratch again?
Anticipate thankses.

Andytangko

Jan 23, 2018
When you pretend to be asleep when land lady peeps on you and you start getting an erection, I get stuck in a perpertual loop where I go from erect to limp, erect to limp, erect to limp and no options work. I have to quit the program. This is a new game, not a save transfer from an old file.
I have the same problem, Plz help us thank you

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Are there any sex scenes with milf? I haven't played this in a while.
With Milf in the pizzeria mini game and with Mom, for the next versions have more, no doubt :p:p:p
Sorry my english isn't perfect but parlor is like the salon in your appartment right ? because from 10 to 15 there is nobody there ...
MC need talk with her before, and invite for a coffee, and 16.00hours, He can go in the Coffee Shop and She'll be there ;););)

Avamys

Aug 10, 2017
I'm stuck in some odd loop. I'm trying to do progression event 4 for the mother but it just keeps repeating the same two lines when she walks by my room. Anyone have any suggestions on what to do here?

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes