• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SamDS

Oct 12, 2017
Anyone know how to get this final image of Veronica

View attachment 103000

I believe it has something to do with me catching her in the hallway (11-12) when she's having a bath and according to the CGs it could be this one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah! Got it with your hint... spy on Veronica in bathroom (has to be once she already calls you "master") at 22:00 and say "YES" when she catches you.

FlipTopBin

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Collecting the new cosplay collectibles doesn't seem to update the counter in the gallery. Its still saying 3/4, 3/4 and 4/6 when I have 4/4, 4/4 and 5/6

Reactions: Faerin

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I finished this game in like 15 minutes or so, updates are getting shorter and shorter :p

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Ah! Got it with your hint... spy on Veronica in bathroom (has to be once she already calls you "master") at 22:00 and say "YES" when she catches you.
Thanks that worked a treat, I had forgoten she has a bath at 22:00

For Emma, here's a hint invite her for coffee

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

FlipTopBin

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
When I meet Emma in the coffee shop I order the two coffess but then barrista freezes and I cannot continue the scene. When I move to other locations she is still in the center of my screen wherever I go.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
When I meet Emma in the coffee shop I order the two coffess but then barrista freezes and I cannot continue the scene. When I move to other locations she is still in the center of my screen wherever I go.
Unfortunately I think it's a bug, a couple of times the screen froze with me and I had to exit the game and reload

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
I really like this game. It has a story with ok progress, the language is one of the better one, pics and animations I really like. Sure there are things that can get better; like more progression in the conversations, when Ashley sees MC naked the second time maybe a different response? All in all a game I look forward to and just enjoy playing from start with every new update.

Reactions: Faerin

Radriewyn

Jul 19, 2017
I wonder if it's only my install but when i play from the start I can not have my second dinner with family because after sitting at the table I am looped back to the living room.

And I ask Mom to dine with them and... ad infinum
It isn't just you, new load, new game. Dinner is an endless loop, go from table back to living room, and stays the same time. Have to use advance to get past. Haven't got far enough to find out if it will effect the chores messages yet.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
It isn't just you, new load, new game. Dinner is an endless loop, go from table back to living room, and stays the same time. Have to use advance to get past. Haven't got far enough to find out if it will effect the chores messages yet.
It doesn't affect it for me. In fact the only way I can have dinner with the family is when I make veronica do chores.

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes