JayD213

May 22, 2018
i don't know much about mac but most people use WINEHQ to play windows game on mac.
I am having the same problem. Looking over this thread for an answer. No luck just yet. And yes, the game is too big to restart each time. Thank god it does not crash as often as other games I've played, which required saving every 50 clicks orso :p.
Let's keep looking for that save option with parallels.

JayD213

May 22, 2018
I am having the same problem. Looking over this thread for an answer. No luck just yet. And yes, the game is too big to restart each time. Thank god it does not crash as often as other games I've played, which required saving every 50 clicks orso :p.
Let's keep looking for that save option with parallels.
Just tried deleting the standard temp save file, but that did not work.
Then got someone's save file from this thread. The save file works, but still " The game could NOT be saved. " " Make sure there are no illegal characters in the file name. "

Anyone any ideas? I have zero expierence in coding and the likes.

Also tried Wine, but then the text of the game are gone. I manage the first to "buttons", but there after everything is a guess.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Hi, Brothers: This Week 25 of May, comes the version 0.7.5, and We'll have many surprises, @Faerin is doing a version for everyone enjoy, We need wait :cool::cool::cool: The poll and the votes here, really tied, the first and second, @Faerin Will do a choice ;););)
So, (FAKE news) does this update have a scene with a Water Buffalo and 2 Emus?? I remember something about that. Hmm, maybe it was a dream... Nah...

Looking forward to the update, and will guess the pigeons book was 'Making Friends and Shitting on Shiny Cars'. Hmm maybe another dream??

Thank you for the info Carlo S. :)

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
@Faerin Thanks for sharing with Us ----------- Who owns these beautiful tits?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 101917 :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
I'm guessing this is either the Aunty (massage lady). the super hero, OR the pigeon.. not quite sure which right now.. Could we get another image from a different angle (and less Clothing)? :)

Just a thought. :)

Yolinix

Apr 4, 2018
I'm guessing this is either the Aunty (massage lady). the super hero, OR the pigeon.. not quite sure which right now.. Could we get another image from a different angle (and less Clothing)? :)

Just a thought. :)
that´s the girl from dating my daughter, wich is ashley from this game :D

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Hi, Brothers: This Week 25 of May, comes the version 0.7.5, and We'll have many surprises, @Faerin is doing a version for everyone enjoy, We need wait :cool::cool::cool: The poll and the votes here, really tied, the first and second, @Faerin Will do a choice ;););)
How does @Faerin find the time to do all this? He does these updates at a good pace! He must be extremely good at this, to have fast updates! :FeelsGoodMan:

Yolinix

Apr 4, 2018
i have the hint on the phone to help her in her yoga session but she keeps saying for me to go on saturday, and there i cant continue..

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
i have the hint on the phone to help her in her yoga session but she keeps saying for me to go on saturday, and there i cant continue..
Not sure but I think you should have 2 options when you go on weekdays. You want to choose the option to help here I think.

Hope that helps.

4.20 star(s) 253 Votes