Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Mega 0.7.4 bugfix --- Save 0.7.4 complete game --- and all informations that You need to know, You'll find here: --- ---------- and here too: - ---

Marcel5001

May 20, 2018
You can believe me, I replied Robin, and I had all ten points in the Quiz, and I did it twice, I'll give a look, thanks for the warning ;););)

For the animations scenes You need K-Lite Codec package, for the previous versions at least, for new version I'm not sure ;););)
Please, man, who did your signature? If you can tell me thanks.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
didn't knew about the die hard line because the first die hard is one of the few movies that I really enjoy to see dubbed with my language rather than the english original

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Help! The MC has the concert tickets but having trouble giving them to his sisters?! He waited in the Foyer at 1500 for his sisters but no one showed? Is the event supposed to happen on a specific day? Thanks.

Vanity4Life

Nov 26, 2017
Help! The MC has the concert tickets but having trouble giving them to his sisters?! He waited in the Foyer at 1500 for his sisters but no one showed? Is the event supposed to happen on a specific day? Thanks.
They showed up at 1600 for me.

By the Foyer, they mean facing the TV where you can go to the kitchen or dining room or turn around to the front door.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
No need for help thanks, the MC's sister met him at 1500 after I hit the arrow to go into the kitchen. The trigger is not in in the Foyer near the dining area, when you first come down the stairs.

Reactions: Carlo S

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
It was 3-4 days after getting the tickets that I got to give them. Pretty sure I stayed in MC's bedroom and skipped time until it triggered which may explain the extended time it took as well as being magically jumped to the foyer (same room Veronica vacuum's in). Positive it was 15:00 though.

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
didn't knew about the die hard line because the first die hard is one of the few movies that I really enjoy to see dubbed with my language rather than the english original
OMG!!!! Don't start the "dubbed vs subtitled" argument here! lol XD

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
OMG!!!! Don't start the "dubbed vs subtitled" argument here! lol XD
well, there is no argument, dubbed can be nostalgic and surpass the original for people that grew with the dubbed version, or the dubbing can be adapted to a language closer to how people speak in the foreign country, but the original audio is better 98% of the time

Reactions: Ente Supremo

Alpha Warrior

Jul 14, 2017
This game, this game is amazing, it's a fucking masterpiece. It got everything a man can ask for.

Dominant MC
No NTR shit
Incest
Animations
Slaves
Romance
Good story
Good character development
Good CG
Interesting side characters
Even the fucking mini-games are awesome and well made

@Faerin are you god?! , this is no way a work of a man. That's some AAA+++ work right here.
Your game is an beautiful piece of work that you should be proud of.

First place in my list and my heart man. 10/10 keep up the good work

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
This game, this game is amazing, it's a fucking masterpiece. It got everything a man can ask for.

Dominant MC
No NTR shit
Incest
Animations
Slaves
Romance
Good story
Good character development
Good CG
Interesting side characters
Even the fucking mini-games are awesome and well made

@Faerin are you god?! , this is no way a work of a man. That's some AAA+++ work right here.
Your game is an beautiful piece of work that you should be proud of.

First place in my list and my heart man. 10/10 keep up the good work
Thanks @Warrior I'm glad you like it!

Don joe

Jul 14, 2017
following the guide, after helping mom on the roof with yoga, i cant seem to do the "jack off" part of the guide, is it using the PC or am i missing something

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Thank

Thanks, it needs to be changed in the walk-through.
I put in the Walkthrough Foyer (entrance) I'll try to be more specific, Thanks for warning
and @Carlo S thanks for the walkthrough and ton of work you have put and done for this forums and the game
great work man.
Thanks Brother, I try to do my best for all the Friends like You, and I feel really fine in the game with @Faerin and a lot of great Brothers, helping, showing the better way for play and beeing friendly, this is good example of politeness, civility and friendship, Thanks Brother for your kind words, You're Great ;););)

4.20 star(s) 253 Votes