• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

twisterxxx

Mar 9, 2018
Help me please... I am at the point when Veronica should invite mom for tan (sunbathing) by the walkthrough but as i do anything she doesnt invite her :(

- 12.00 AM – Veronica doing chores (let Her finish) (go watch TV) and – (keep watching) - enjoy (+pics – achievement -custom maid-) +1 Star
- 6.00 PM – Dinner (Veronica invite Mom for a tan)
- 8.00 AM - Mom (Veronica’s chores) 10.00-12.00 Reward Her (blindfold and cuffs) send the photo for Amy - 12.00 AM – Rooftop, Veronica and Mom (sunbathing) + pics - +1 Star

Thansk for reply

Reactions: maliceskillez

maliceskillez

May 9, 2018
Help me please... I am at the point when Veronica should invite mom for tan (sunbathing) by the walkthrough but as i do anything she doesnt invite her :(

- 12.00 AM – Veronica doing chores (let Her finish) (go watch TV) and – (keep watching) - enjoy (+pics – achievement -custom maid-) +1 Star
- 6.00 PM – Dinner (Veronica invite Mom for a tan)
- 8.00 AM - Mom (Veronica’s chores) 10.00-12.00 Reward Her (blindfold and cuffs) send the photo for Amy - 12.00 AM – Rooftop, Veronica and Mom (sunbathing) + pics - +1 Star

Thansk for reply
you have to get caught by veronica in front of mom room at 10pm

Reactions: RWaites

wardog_73

Jan 18, 2018
I am stuck on part 3 of the sauna chain with Veronica. I have completed part 1 and 2, but not sure how to find/trigger the last event. Any insight would be appreciated. I have all stats and have completed all other girls. Thanks.

Viomode

Apr 13, 2018
Does she wear panties ???
No panties.
I think I´ve got it,
I have to develop the relationship with mom, after that the path for Veronika and Amy is open.
Next problem: Amy does not give me the massage oil for mom. (no option during talking)

Goldhammer

May 9, 2017
Can anyone help me with the contents of the fake mail so mom maybe will try to have sex with me?
I have tried nearly all, but it refuses to send the mail.

R

RWaites

With veronica am I suppose to keep making her do the chores even though I've gotten to the first cab ride part where she confessed to liking amy?
Yes thereis still more to do withhjer

No panties.
I think I´ve got it,
I have to develop the relationship with mom, after that the path for Veronika and Amy is open.
Next problem: Amy does not give me the massage oil for mom. (no option during talking)
click panties in your back pack then click Amy

How to get Amy to play with Veronica at The Vault?
Weekday 07:30 08:29 Stairway yes 1. Compliment Mom and promise to help her.
Weekday 10:00 10:59 Stairway yes 2. Make Veronica do the chore (once a day).
Weekday 12:00 12:59 Random yes 3. Take her to your room and use the blindfold and cuffs on her.
Weekday 12:00 12:59 Random yes 4. Take her to your room and use the blinfold and cuffs on her.
Progression event - 6
Always 22:00 23:59 The vault no 1. Meet her at her apartment in the Vault.
buy the dildo at the sex shop.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
I am stuck on part 3 of the sauna chain with Veronica. I have completed part 1 and 2, but not sure how to find/trigger the last event. Any insight would be appreciated. I have all stats and have completed all other girls. Thanks.
I assume that part three, is where you go into sauna and the Crazy Fat Chick interrupts.....Lol!! love that.
It then throws you back to the showers after, before you leave the showers grab the "Out of Order sign".
Then the next day, after Veronica's workout, go to sauna again. Only this time, open your backpack and click on the sign, then click on arrow to sauna door......And your in like Flynn!!!!..............Peace!!

Kashmere123

Dec 12, 2017
I couldn't get it from the walkthrough, how does one progress with mom/landlady after the bikini scene at the beach event? Phone instructions keep saying to repeat the beach event, done it 4 times already, it doesn't seem to help. What am I missing?

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
@Faerin needs your vote, who is the character you'd like to see in the game, among the three - "Amazing "
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 99800 :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
I like all three, but if i have to choose, the pink haired one ;)

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
I couldn't get it from the walkthrough, how does one progress with mom/landlady after the bikini scene at the beach event? Phone instructions keep saying to repeat the beach event, done it 4 times already, it doesn't seem to help. What am I missing?
Well. what do you mean by bikini scene?? Are you referring to just seeing all in bikini, or where you choose to go out with Mom/Landlady/Clair swimming and remove her bottoms to get HJ??
First off, make sure your starts....ie. Hunger/sleep ect,ect are maxed, then if it is the later, and you do in fact get HJ from mom, then your probably missing. Upping stats either with her or someone else to progress to the next level.
Also, it might help to look at the walkthrough on page 1, just for a quick reference. It's possible you missed a star event with someone, that's preventing.................................Peace!!

Reactions: Faerin

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Do You've the bugfix version? If have You need answer all the questions, both are here: The Mega 0.7.4c -
I got .7.4c, I got Amy, Sophia, Mom, and Ashley at 100%, The MC is at 90%. Maybe I just need to shut the game down and restart it. Try it again for a third time. Thanx Brother :extremelyhappy::extremelyhappy:

R

RWaites

I got .7.4c, I got Amy, Sophia, Mom, and Ashley at 100%, The MC is at 90%. Maybe I just need to shut the game down and restart it. Try it again for a third time. Thanx Brother :extremelyhappy::extremelyhappy:
Have you got all the cosplay cards?

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
@Faerin
I'd like to report a bug Brother.....not big, just something I've noticed.......(bug)..more like crabs really....Lol!!

Well, I've noticed that you like to add Achievements to a lot of things, usually after snapshot picture scenarios.
You come up with simple stuff and Grindmaster, which is cool. Obviously I have my own renditions of Achievements that I like to share, from time to time......Lol!!

Anyway, I've noticed that after getting the bathroom scenes from all the girls and pics thereof, you've never added an Achievement when you've completed it. Unless I'm a complete moron, and it blew by me without my watchful eye.....Lol!!
To keep in spirit of your style of naming Achievements, how about (if you don't have one). Adding the Achievement for it................"Peek-A-Boo"..........I think that would fit nicely, and not at all be Ironic.

I don't care what you say, I still love ya Brother!!.....................Peace!!

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Hey @Faerin i think i discovered a bug to report. Not really sure what the proper way is so ill do it here. Anyway i decided to start a new game and when i checked the character stats in the contacts list they were all the same as my previous game. Ie they were already full. also i had a ridiculous amount of money on start ($1006000)

EDIT: Both the gallery and the quest ARE reset, its just the points
Are you able to reproduce this bug?
Are you, by any chance, playing an older version?
Because when I start over (quit back to menu -> new game) everything gets reset.

@Faerin
I'd like to report a bug Brother.....not big, just something I've noticed.......(bug)..more like crabs really....Lol!!

Well, I've noticed that you like to add Achievements to a lot of things, usually after snapshot picture scenarios.
You come up with simple stuff and Grindmaster, which is cool. Obviously I have my own renditions of Achievements that I like to share, from time to time......Lol!!

Anyway, I've noticed that after getting the bathroom scenes from all the girls and pics thereof, you've never added an Achievement when you've completed it. Unless I'm a complete moron, and it blew by me without my watchful eye.....Lol!!
To keep in spirit of your style of naming Achievements, how about (if you don't have one). Adding the Achievement for it................"Peek-A-Boo"..........I think that would fit nicely, and not at all be Ironic.

I don't care what you say, I still love ya Brother!!.....................Peace!!
That's right, there's no seperate achievement for that, but of course you already have the "Photographic memory" memory for each girl.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
That's right, there's no seperate achievement for that, but of course you already have the "Photographic memory" memory for each girl.

@Faerin
That's what makes you the best Dev ever!!!!
You've just earned the Achievement............."To Know Me, Is To Love Me"..........Lol!!...................Peace!!

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes