Wingman666

Nov 24, 2017
Where i can find card collection forbidden lotus? I try to found it in this thread and i no idea still cant found it, only rome card collection i found

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
how can you argue against that.
Easy. I'm only in it for the Ashley story-line and maybe a little bit o' Veronica, as she's grown on me. But the date mini-game annoys me to no end. If there was roll-back like in Ren'Py, then no big deal, but F'n up a date question and having to reload nags at me. Clair does nothing for me, except when Veronica is setting it up, or Ashley gets devilish, then it becomes very interesting to me, where Faerin goes with it.

Reactions: PixelRepublic

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I keep getting Veronica being disappointed and losing a heart, I get no options before that.
This seems to occur when you haven't finished the lvl3 scene with the fitness babe yet, I am currently uploading a hotfix for this v0.7.3c.

By the way: don't bother downloading this one if you already did the mentioned scene, that's the only change in this hotfix.

Mar 21, 2018
HI EVERYONE
I HAVE A QUESTION
I HAVE A TASK FROM VERONICA
"SOMETHING ABOUT SPYING ON HER IN HER BEDROOM, JUST REALIY TURNS ME ON"
I DO NOT KNOW HOW I HAVE HER SPYING?
AT WHAT TIME?
AND WHEN THE DAYS?
I CAN HER SPYING?

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Easy. I'm only in it for the Ashley story-line and maybe a little bit o' Veronica, as she's grown on me. But the date mini-game annoys me to no end. If there was roll-back like in Ren'Py, then no big deal, but F'n up a date question and having to reload nags at me. Clair does nothing for me, except when Veronica is setting it up, or Ashley gets devilish, then it becomes very interesting to me, where Faerin goes with it.
Well yeah, I agree with you RE Renpy, but BB wasn't renpy either. But I do see your point. And yeah, the misadventures of the dates gets old very fast for those who just want to fap (would like to see that not being such a cock blocker). But, we can't lose sight of our original argument (of which I've enjoyed *high five*); the comparison to BB...

... I still like this more, and hold the dev in higher regard.

Reactions: Darkaura

Culain

Jan 23, 2018
Well guys...I sent a mail to Veronica for the date, bought the tuxedo and got the message to pick her up at 18.30.
So, problem is just:

- the date is on a saturday (not weekdays, as description says)
- at 18.30, the girl have their dinner, so I cant pick her up.
If I join dinner, it ends at 19.30 and nothing happens after this.

may someone help, how to start that date with Veronica?

Reactions: LeRescator

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Her titties at restaurant. Btw, that was asked couple of times allready. Use search box.

4.20 star(s) 253 Votes